Fantastic Organizational Tool - MORI - for us Mac Users Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Organizational Tool - MORI - for us Mac Users Only

I just wanted to suggest the use of this fantastic org. tool, great for keeping track of multiple accounts, anything and everything. I think much better than the old spreadsheet thing.

Hyper Flexible Yet Hyper Simple..... (I'm not getting paid don't worry

but anyway, thought some may find useful, has been VERY for me so far:

Mori - Your notes, organized. | Apokalypse Software Corp.

synopsis from site:

For Mac users with lots to do. Mori is a digital notebook that makes it easy to record and organize your thoughts. Unlike the alternatives, Mori doesn’t box you into one way of thinking. Instead Mori’s simple and flexible design puts you in charge of your information. Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
    A place to remember your notes and organize your ideas

Imagine a notepad that grows and grows. No matter how big it gets, you can search it in an instant, as if it’s all written on the back of your hand.

Mori is your notebook, project manager, research assistant, and more. In other words, Mori lets you decide how you want to keep your information. Notes, tasks, clippings, and writings: Mori does them all.

UNAGI gives it a thumbs up

MAC is good! Thank you.

What I use right now is the "My Day" reminders / calendar type function of MSFT Office 2008. I enter tasks into the "To Do" area and check them off as I complete. However, you're right! Apokalypse is much more detailed and could be of great use. Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Mori seems to be N/A (dead) now. And Apokalypse Software inactive.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

I used to use the Action Machine on Windows, I liked that. I can't find anything as good on Mac, just normal To Do lists

Comment

Working...
        X