No announcement yet.

AMEX (American Express) non reloadable gift cards work well for Ebay and PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMEX (American Express) non reloadable gift cards work well for Ebay and PayPal

There are two identical versions: one is available from Simon.com , including at Simon booths at malls.

The other is a direct issue from AMEX, available at places such as grocery stores.

For our purposes, the non-reloadable type is best because all reloadable cards require a social security number for identification due to anti-money laundering laws.

After you have purchased the non-reloadable variety, you must phone the number on the back of the AMEX card to register your billing address, whatever address you like, to the card. Then the card is ready to go and works for all Ebay and PayPal verifications, including of the EXPUSE number.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Can you recommend some virtual gift cards that can be bought online with a credit or debit card?

Comment

The ongoing list of what works and what is recommended is in the Short List.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

My American express credit card got stolen.How to de-activate when i don't even remember the number and my documents are misplaced.

Comment

JorgeWard, do you refer to a gift (prepaid) AMEX card or a real credit card account?

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I use the amex gift cards, non reloadable, yes.

Comment

Working...
            X