Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal + other card processors sharing Info + Account NAME with ING, and other banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've opened Wachovia's fairly recently and they work for me. But the fact that you say it did not work for you, is notable.

By the way, all of my bank accounts I use with Ebay and PayPal are BUSINESS bank accounts. Besides everything else noted in the Short List, there is another advantage to BUSINESS bank accounts (as opposed to personal ones), and that is that: Business bank account incoming ACH deposits (and deposits in general) are scrutinized less carefully.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

What about credit unions?

Comment

I have been using Sun-trust Bank. they seem to be great. fund the account, and in 4 days you have your new ATM card and some starter checks. haven't had a problem yet.

...FYI i don't believe they share info with PayPal.
        eBay is my lifeline... end of discussion.

Comment

banks do not share info with paypal. They can't. You have certain rights under banking rules and regulations, and privacy is one of them

Comment

But the issue is that some banks reject incoming ACHs when the incoming name on the ACH does not match the bank account holder. Most banks do not care - it's all numbers to them, but some do care, especially on personal bank accounts.

And then when the ACH is rejected, the reason for the rejection is noted to PayPal, which sometimes consequently shuts you down.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X