Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove negative EBAY feedback rating where comment already deleted

Hi,

New to this page so hopefully I am doing this right and posting on the right thread. I am sure this might have already been answered but I couldn't easily find the answer.

I sold a car part on EBay. It worked perfectly because I had only recently brought it but didn't need it in the end. The buyer then said that the item was not as described and was water damaged. He then opened up a Paypal claim and returned the same part but not the one that was sold. The one he returned was water damaged. I believe he returned his own broken part and kept the working one I sold him.

Paypal after lots of arguing declined to refund him and ruled in my favour. The issue is I still have a negative rating on my account. I filled out a defamation claim and got the comment removed but I am no longer on 100%.

Now I am being quite pig headed and stubborn about this but I refuse to let this rest as I feel it is grossly unfair. How can I make Ebay remove the rating? I have a degree in Employment Law so I am quite willing and able to take this through the English court systems but I would like some advice and to get my facts straight first.

Anyone got any advice?

The procedure you followed got the comment but not the actual feedback removed. You placed yourself into the category of: A Feedback comment that violates eBay policy, such as containing profanity or links. (The Feedback comment is removed, but the Feedback rating and any related defects aren't removed.)

I do provide a tech support on getting the actual feedback removed, which especially under your circumstances has a high likelihood of success.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Yes I had this happen to me too and I'm not even a big ebay seller at all.

Comment

It's unfortunate that Ebay has gotten very hard nosed about feedback removal, but if you approach Ebay in the right way, nearly all feedback may be removed using techniques to MAKE IT FIT into Ebay's own feedback removal policies.
        Seller performance and feedback policy

And if the feedback may not be removed that way, there are ways to force the removal by suspending the BAD user who left the feedback. One way or another, via tech support, the feedback may be removed.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X