Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay Suspension due to nonpayment of fees - when will it happen if I don't pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Suspension due to nonpayment of fees - when will it happen if I don't pay?

Hello, I was wondering what the process was for suspension for non-payment of Seller fees... My fees are due at the 15th of the month and I have the money tied up in other investments. Do they suspend it after not receiving the money on the 15th or do they leave my account in good standing? Thanks in advance for your help.

How long it takes for suspension following non-payment depends on many factors. The Short List outlines how to DELAY payment of fees for the maximum time possible.

In your situation your account will not be suspended if you do not pay immediately, but if your payment method bounces twice (example, attached credit card), that payment method will be removed from your account and you will not be able to list any auctions until you attach a new payment method (or re-attach the old one, if possible). Again, how this plays out depends on many factors.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

do they attempt to get the funds immediately after it bounces or wait for the next invoice period?

Comment

They automatically re-submit several days after the first attempt.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X