Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay account Restricted - unpaid fees - what will happen? Collection Agency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After my eBay account gets restricted from overdue seller fees...

I have seller fees that total to about $66. I've had trouble paying that ever since my first invoice for it, so I received a second notification, still unable to pay. And 5 days after my third notification to pay those fees, I was sent an email from eBay saying my account has been restricted due to the overdue balance. So, last night (12/3) was when I received that email. I need to know how long I have to get the fees paid before eBay suspends my account.

Also,
    I have a few listings up that I added prior to my account being restricted. If a buyer bids, or uses Buy It Now on any of those items while I still have the overdue balance and my account is restricted, will the transaction work out? Will the buyer be able to successfully purchase my item, and will I be able to receive their payment?

I obviously know if I refuse to pay, I will be suspended and turned over to collections within some months.

Also, I sold an item prior to being restricted, and my buyer hasn't paid me yet. But he has 100% positive feedback stating he pays instantly. When a seller account is restricted, can a buyer not pay their seller for the item they bought?

And, if it helps, here is the eBay discussion topic I made regarding this issue.
    Last edited by Deidara; 12-05-2012, 02:29 PM. Reason: Additional information
    I not only love Deidara, I respect him most of all. That is something the people who claim to be his "fans" cannot state while being honest simultaneously.

Comment

This is what they sent me regarding my original eBay account (restricted), prior to buying a stealth account. Is it worth paying it off since I'm unable to sell anyway?

Comment

Working...
    X