Click and Clean for Firefox REMOVES LSO's - click&clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click and Clean for Firefox REMOVES LSO's - click&clean

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you are using the newer versions of Firefox, you can get the add-on "Click and Clean" which will remove all LSO Flash, as well as cookies, history, etc.

This is great for clearing out all info for multiple account users (even if you are using different windows log-ins, you should be clearing data from your browsers)

I know Modee suggests another extension for old 3.x versions of Firefox, but I have used this Click and Clean on the newest 17.0.1 and have had no issues.

Click&Clean works with CCleaner

Click&Clean is a toolbar app that allows you to access an external app like CCleaner.

Click&Clean does nothing by itself - it needs an external app like CCleaner to work, so the real guts of what is happening here is from CCleaner.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I continue to prefer Firefox set SPECIFICALLY as suggested in the Short List - set to delete all cookies and flash objects upon each restart, plus Better Privacy set to delete all flash objects (LSOs) upon each restart. There is more to the specific settings than just this, but those are the basic mandatory settings.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X