Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative to Paypal - something like UploadnSell - for sale of intangible items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to Paypal - something like UploadnSell - for sale of intangible items

Hi,

I want to know if there is something similar to Paypal (you can pay by Credit card as a guest) WITH a service like uploadnsell (I mean you can upload it online, he pays and get directly the item he paid on his email)
    That would be better if it hasn't chargeback option for the buyer (like LR).

Thanks for your help

PS: sorry for my bad english

Do you mean what is the best credit card processor for intangible items? If that is the question, then I can say that PayPal is definitely NOT the choice for that. PayPal doesn't like to process payments for anything other than tangible goods that can be shipped with delivery confirmation.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

If Paypal is not the choice to that, do you know another service?

And I want to sell virtual items but I want them to go directly on the buyer's mail when he pays. UploadNsell.com do that but only accept Paypal for that. Do you know another one who accept a service like I want?

Comment

There is no payment processor that likes to process the sale of intangible items, because there is no way to verify delivery to the customer. Some (like PayPal) just like it less than others.

There are ways to get around the problem, but nothing we would want posted in public.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Then PM me please.

Comment

Working...
          X