Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making some ebay accounts on same names - multiple accounts that are linked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making some ebay accounts on same names - multiple accounts that are linked?

If you want to sell, say 1000 items, and EBAY will shut you down because that is too many items to sell all at once, then getting 100 accounts under the same name, and selling those same 1000 items, 10 per account, will result in no benefit whatsoever.

EBAY will probably shut you down even faster, thinking that you are trying to pull something.

So, other than for organizational reasons, there is no benefit to having multiple EBAY accounts under the same name.

What others mention may be a slight benefit from doing this, but hardly seems worth the effort. If you are going to spend the time and money (a gift card for each EBAY account) to create multiple accounts, why not make sure they are NOT linked.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Get a Macintosh, log in and out of different users. Simple, clean, effective.

Forget Parallels - why run Windows on a MAC?

Modee Tech Support

Comment

create multiple user account at windows..
      i have 10 user account for multiple account running on 1 PC

Comment

Yes, now that is something. Make sure the accounts are not linked using our techniques.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Make sure dont use previous paypal that already link with suspended ebay account before.
          Use NEW paypal account with new eBay account

Comment

It was my impressing that ebay allowed multiple ebay accounts as long as all accounts are in good standing.

Comment

Of course EBAY allows multiple accounts - but the point of this thread is that

1 - there is NO advantage to having multiple accounts IF they are linked
              2 - if you wish to have some advantage, make sure they are NOT linked

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Basically; the bottom line is this...

Let's say you have 10 accounts in perfect shape/good standing, and they are all linked somehow (IP, cookies, flash, etc.). If one account gets shut down, it's just a matter of time before the others will follow. If any of these accounts have the same names, addresses, phone, it will actually happen FASTER.

I lost 5 accounts in a three day period once, and later that month lost 3 more (not sure how). Each and every eBay message stated that they had been linked to the original one. In addition; some of my families accounts (who don't sell anything) were shut down, and took a lot of work to reinstate them.

Comment

Think of it ! What IP's do you used for this suspended accounts - if somehow they weren't clean - this is the easiest way to get shut down ! Always attach even older accounts to some clean IP and you will be fine ! Sometimes ISP's give old IP telling you that is new and you can get linked to and old suspended in the past account !

Comment

Ok I am trying to open multiple ebay and paypal accounts. Now I know multiple IPS are imperative to have if I want to keep them from being linked (along with the names, bank accounts, cards, numbers the whole thing) But this is my question, I saw posted above that someone had MULTIPLE users on their windows on ONE pc.

Does that work? If cookies & history are deleted after every session and username completely logged out on the ONE PC. Would that work?

Comment

You can run multiple users on the SAME browser as long as you use a different IP address, delete cookies and flash objects between users (browser history is irrelevant, not an issue).

Review this thread:
                      Basics to avoiding Suspension / Linking when you create a new EBAY / PayPal account - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
                      if whatever you are doing does not allow linkage, then that is all that matters between the accounts.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

ISPs recycle IPs all the time. There are only so many numbers reserved for a specific ISP, and therefore you could land on a blacklisted IP at ANY time. The IP address alone doesn't get you linked, it's a combination of things.

Example:
                        • If you create a new account on a "blacklisted" IP, and forget to clear cookies, this will get you linked.
                        • If you create a new account on a "blacklisted" IP, and use a previously "blacklisted" name, this will get you linked.

If you happen to get a "blacklisted" IP, and everything else is new, you shouldn't have any problems.

If eBay "blacklisted" everyone simply based on IP, it would be pretty hard to open an a simple buyers account.

Think of it like this...
                        One person's suggestion/opinion that you killed someone isn't enough to convict. Although; one person's suggestion, and a parking ticket left on your car in the area of the murder is enough to convict.

Comment

Yes , it is actually possible ! The way I did it is pretty simple - you need Mozilla Firefox Browser in this case ! The good thing of this browser is that he is capable to clone himself into little users(new profiles) , which are separate on from another and it actually means , that you can simply not delete cookies everytime you logged out from eBay , because there stored in different folders , but you MUST delete LSO - Local Shared Object (Flash Object) everytime because it will automatically link the accounts , which will not shut you down right on the moment , but it is BETTER to delete them on every LOG ! But remember , you will need NEW IP Address for every account you create !

Comment

Hope this isn't too off topic. Does anyone know if using Turbolister will leak my IP when I'm working (but not uploading)? It sounds like it might.

Comment

ebay accounts

I was wondering if anyone knew how i could continue to make **** ebay accounts. I am not gonna bid with them, just add my own ebay auction to the watch list to get more exposure.

Does anyone know if this possible or if there is a limit on haw many account i can make.

Comment

Working...
                              X