Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2009 - EBAY's new verification process for accounts? MC010 Anything New?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2009 - EBAY's new verification process for accounts? MC010 Anything New?

There is a lot of talk lately from people who are discussing EBAY's "new" verification process for newer accounts. This supposedly involves shutting down the accounts pending verification of identity. Notices received from EBAY include the code MC010 , MC067 and MC169 among other codes.

First of all, there is no new verification process. At most, EBAY is simply enforcing its existing policies.

What is true however, is that if you follow techniques recommended by other websites you will find on the internet, such as for example
    Complaint / Review: Aspkin Ebay Stealth Auction Stealth - Aspkin Ebay Stealth Auction Stealth Guide. #497288
    you are doomed to failure. Why? Among other things - because such methods involve submitting random, phony information to EBAY. Forgettaboutit! Waste of time.

The 120 page plus Short List remains the best and ONLY method to create new accounts PROPERLY. Why does it take 120 pages to explain how to create accounts properly? Because the CORRECT process does NOT involve providing random, phony information, that is why! AND involves dozens of techniques to "psych EBAY out" into thinking that you are a legitimate, real person.

The Short List is edited and updated almost DAILY. This is NECESSARY in order to stay one step AHEAD - of EBAY and PayPal. If the Guide you want to use for creating an EBAY account TODAY was written more than a month ago, it is most likely USELESS. Forgettaboutit!
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

so whats the deal on the updated SL if I have already purchased the original SL in the past?

Comment

regarding SL

I do have some old SL accounts but got hit with this verification process as well. I have great legit feedback, solid info. but needs drivers license though, thats the only problem I cant make.

Comment

The verification is nothing new is what I am saying. All EBAY (seller) and PayPal accounts at some point will probably be asked for some kind of verification. But if created according to the short list, you will be able to get beyond any request.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X