Taking Over Aged Ebay / PayPal Accounts Worth it? How to do it properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Over Aged Ebay / PayPal Accounts Worth it? How to do it properly

Is there a guideline to follow for this? I have several offers for taking over old ebay accounts but they want me to change the addresses, name etc. on them. Some even offer me the paypal account. My question is, is this really worth it? Being that they'll see me selling on a new computer, address everything, it seems it may have to be treated as a brand new account? Which renders the idea of using aged ones with history worthless? OR is there some give here? Anyone with experience doing this??

You need a special tech support I provide on transitioning PROPERLY into another's Ebay/PayPal accounts. There is a lot to it and must be done properly or the accounts will be destroyed.

There are a lot of worthless accounts being sold out there from less than forthright people.
    Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    You may pay a little or pay a lot and end up with absolutely nothing of value in the end.

Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I know theres tech suppport, but in general is this basically treating it as a new account after switching info?

Comment

The tech support on Transitioning is many pages long, too long to post all the details here.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X