Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay's 2/20/16 calculation seller ratings and defect rate - feedback not applicable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay's 2/20/16 calculation seller ratings and defect rate - feedback not applicable!

On the eve of Ebay's 20 year anniversary, a number of changes will be implemented starting February 20, 2016:
    The following will no longer impact your defect rate:
    • Buyer feedback, including negative and neutral
    • Detailed seller ratings (DSRs)
    • Items not as described requests (including returns) that are successfully resolved with your buyer
    • Items not received requests that are successfully resolved with your buyer
    Seller performance overview

Feedback will still affect buyers obviously when it comes to wanting to buy from you (bad feedback equates to bad seller), but no longer will you be tagged by Ebay for the feedback as far as your defect rate.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

By the way, if your eBay was suspended prior to February 2016, for reasons of negative feedback, please contact me for tech support - I can help you get the account back:
    eBay Begins Campaign to Reinstate Suspended Accounts time to act is now - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I had been selling a fair amount (2504 with only one Negative) on here for the past two years until today when they canceled my sales and said I am not allowed to sell on here (I was not making enough for eBay) I run a small cat rescue place here for abused and abounded cats I relied on the sales for this as I am disabled eBay wanted me to keep lowering my prices of the laptops but if I kept lowing it I would not make enough of s profit to keep the shelter open so now I guess I will look for another place even though I have been here since Apr-29-04 I guess it is time to leave I also see stock is falling

That's all I have to says agree or disagree too bad things have to change on eBay

Comment

Unfortunately, you may talk until blue in the face to eBay and usually this will get you nowhere. There is an approach to getting this done, contact me for tech support.

Public information about Ebay, PayPal and Amazon is generally useless - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

I will say however that with only one negative, even under the old standards your feedback could not have anything to do with why you were suspended.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X