Ebay website format changes - some new features - phone support from Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay website format changes - some new features - phone support from Ebay

The newest format (April 2010) looks pretty clean, nice font, modern looking and all, but one thing I noticed is that they forgot to include the "site map" link at the upper right (or anywhere at all), which makes it hard to quickly get to what you want via an index.

I do like also the new category of VIEWS alongside Watchers under your listed auctions, so that you may know how many have viewed your auction. Although, this feature doesn't seem to yet be active.

Also for a while now there has been a tab for Applications - although I haven't checked out too many of these yet. Mostly auction listing tools.

As far as the lack of the "site map" link, reminds me of even high end hotels such as the Hard Rock Vegas that would build huge marble shower stalls in the suites and then forgot to place any kind of shelves in them for shampoo and such. Then someone would come in as an afterthought and screw a dinky little soap dish into one of the eight by six foot slabs. Oops!
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

A recent new "feature" is that when contacting customer (or seller) support at Ebay you will receive an email with a process for contacting Ebay by phone! for the specific incident involved, which was unheard of in the old days. Ebay didn't bother with speaking by phone and was barely available for response by message or email.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X