Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Created new Ebay and PayPal accounts and still getting banned - what am I missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Created new Ebay and PayPal accounts and still getting banned - what am I missing?

Brief History- The ebay I was using is linked to an old paypal account that is banned and tainted. (it was my ex's) I had made a new account, that ended up getting linked to the old tainted account. It got banned. The new account was made after I was separated. Paypal; wouldn't work with me and banned me forever.

I have followed the ways they connect accounts to each other but would love some help and tips please, I have stuff I MUST sell off (in the next 6 months).. and this is the only way I can think of.

This is what I did.. A friend opened a New bank account, they are willing to forward the money i make to my bank account They are using a different address, bank account, and "name" (bobby instead of bob). They are located in California. He is opening up a new ebay/paypal account for me to sell my stuff on

Considering I am in FL, will there be issues buying/selling/logging in since I am in FL, and he is in CA? ex: If I log in from Florida.. where I am from, will this flag the account? What about things getting shipped from my location vs the address on the ebay/paypal account.

What I am wondering, and worried about.. Is I would like to access the account ebay/paypal account. But I do not want it getting flagged due to my IP/computer. Should I try going to a public wifi spot? Will this do it? Is there ANY way I can get into the new account from home. My home is "hot" and so is my computer. How do I go about securing a different IP properly?

Also, if I log in from Florida.. where I am from, will this flag the account? What about things getting shipped from my location vs the address on the ebay/paypal account.

Please please help. It is very appreciated!

I have tried to ask sites that are specific to this subject, but I either get slow responses or not alot of help (They suggest I open an account on my computer/my bank/my name) This isn't really possible, I am in a small town with a unique name and I think it would get flagged pretty quickly.

Help is very very appreciated, thank you!

You need tech support and the over 120 page long Short List on the topic of new account creation. You are missing a lot of key factors.

But the simple answer to the IP address issue is to use some kind of mobile MiFi Hotspot, or tether your cell phone, or use dial up. That way your IP address will not necessarily be tied to a specific geographic area. There are better solutions, but that will cost a bit more money.

However, at the end of the day, unless you address ALL of the possible linkage factors and other factors that will result in heightened scrutiny of your account, and learn how to emulate a California IP address PROPERLY - and all these factors are too lengthy to post here and you would not even WANT them posted publicly (because then Ebay and PayPal would read them and work around them), you will be banned again.

There are a lot of reasons why people may not appear to be helpful in public forums. You can pretty much bet that some information posted on these other forums you mention is stale and for the most part, worthless or even dangerous to follow. That is because there are no forums other than Modeeworld where the administrator is actually IN THE TRENCHES selling on Ebay daily, and learning about everything Ebay has to offer.

Also, sometimes, there are malicious individuals on these other forums deliberately posting misinformation to ruin their competition. But one GOOD reason for why you don't get a lot of useful responses in public - is as I stated above - if all the known information about Ebay and PayPal were posted publicly, these behemoths would simply read up and then create ever more crafty ways to work around our techniques.

Here at Modeeworld I make certain that no misinformation is posted, and that information that is okay to post publicly is updated based on the latest we have learned from DAILY Ebay and PayPal use.

So don't get sad or mad - get glad! when no one responds completely to your public posts. Just seek private help away from the ever watchful eyes of Ebay and PayPal.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee One on One Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X