Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended for reselling items bought from eBay

Hello,
    I am really hoping someone can help me with this!

Recently, I was suspended from eBay for reselling items that I purchased directly from eBay. I woke up and looked at my ebay messages to find that many of the items that I had bought from eBay were being removed for VeRo policies. At the exact same time, I received messages that the same items that I had resold on eBay were being removed as well.
    I am a Top Rated Powerseller with over 500 transactions and 100% positive feedback and now I can't run my business! If I had known that these items would be a problem, I never would have bought or resold them in the first place. I just made the natural assumption that since they were ok to but on eBay, that they would also be ok to resell on the same website.
    I am not getting much help from ebay fixing this situation and I am desperate to get my business back up and running. If there is anyone that can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

You need tech support to address this issue, but as well - Ebay assumes little or no liability for items sold on its website. All they have to do is prove that they have been diligent in policing their auctions, which actually they are - and they remain off the hook for any counterfeits you might purchase from them.

However, these particular circumstances and what seems to be the positive history of your account could save you, if we approach Ebay in the right way.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Sometimes drop shipping is allowed by Ebay,
      Drop shipping
      but generally not.

However what you were doing was not even drop shipping so it is baffling that they suspended you for this.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X