Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MC999: Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC999: Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.

Hello every one

I'm an eBay member since 2009 ..

Yesterday I received this message after selling around 60 listings within 3 days telling me that my account has been suspended indefinitely !!

I called them and They couldn't give me an explanation except that I'm a risk to their community !

this was there message :

Hello ,

After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
    - Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
    - Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

etc ....

is there any solution to lift the suspension on my account ?

- I only have 1 ebay account and 1 paypal account
    - my paypal account currently is fine, no problems with it, not limited
    - my ebay account is suspended indefinitely (MC999) can't buy, can't sell, can't do anything
    - my ebay account is a US account, but my paypal account is non-US account
    (don't know if this triggered the problem when I start selling as a US person or not)

Some Questions ..
    1-
    is it possible to open a new ebay account (either a US account or non-US account) and link it to my paypal account that was linked before to my suspended ebay account ? or will they track me through my paypal account ?

2-
    will it work if I Create a new credit card with a different spelling of my name + New paypal account linked to the new credit card + a new ebay account and start selling again ?

any suggestions ?

Thank you

You need tech support to address this. There is no public information that will help you.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

eBay goes by your IP address, so opening an a new account at your current location will not work. It took me over 2 years to get back on. Keep in touch with them and they will eventually work with you, but you must be diligent and file an appeal. Try to work with one rep only and get their number so you can contact them to follow up. Good luck! Don't give up, but it will take time.

Originally posted by batel9 View Post
      Hello every one

I'm an eBay member since 2009 ..

Yesterday I received this message after selling around 60 listings within 3 days telling me that my account has been suspended indefinitely !!

I called them and They couldn't give me an explanation except that I'm a risk to their community !

this was there message :

is there any solution to lift the suspension on my account ?

- I only have 1 ebay account and 1 paypal account
      - my paypal account currently is fine, no problems with it, not limited
      - my ebay account is suspended indefinitely (MC999) can't buy, can't sell, can't do anything
      - my ebay account is a US account, but my paypal account is non-US account
      (don't know if this triggered the problem when I start selling as a US person or not)

Some Questions ..
      1-
      is it possible to open a new ebay account (either a US account or non-US account) and link it to my paypal account that was linked before to my suspended ebay account ? or will they track me through my paypal account ?

2-
      will it work if I Create a new credit card with a different spelling of my name + New paypal account linked to the new credit card + a new ebay account and start selling again ?

any suggestions ?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ebaymom14 View Post
        eBay goes by your IP address, so opening an a new account at your current location will not work. It took me over 2 years to get back on. Keep in touch with them and they will eventually work with you, but you must be diligent and file an appeal. Try to work with one rep only and get their number so you can contact them to follow up. Good luck! Don't give up, but it will take time.
        WOW..2 years to get back on LOL

Comment

I have identical situation. I think having US eBay account + non-US PayPal account is viewed as potential threat for eBay.

2 years... **** my life.

Comment

Working...
          X