Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay suspended - may not be appealed - permanent suspension. How to reinstate

In most cases where your EBay is suspended, Ebay will notice you with verbiage to the effect that the suspension is "permanent" and "may not be appealed." Pay no attention - this is what they always say, and yet, through tech support I have been able to reinstate many Ebays that were supposedly gone forever.

But, keep in mind:
    Complain to Trust and Safety and EBAY employees if suspended? - how to get reinstated - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Please keep in mind: if you try to reinstate your eBay or PayPal yourself, or hire some less skilled, less knowledgeable person out there to do the job, and FAIL - then the chances of success on down the line from someone who actually KNOWS what he is doing (like me), become less, and less, and LESS! because your account then gets documented by eBay/PayPal with notes to NOT reinstate you! So, DON'T WASTE your first and best opportunity to get your problem solved. Talk to a true expert - talk to Modee! for tech support.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Please please help me. My username is jerseysfromcanada on ebay, i have been selling for 8-9 years approx., one morning just recently i received an email saying im perm. suspended bc my detailed seller rating was below standard for many months...but if you look at my feedback it tells a diff. story. It was 5 buyers in one year that claimed an item didnt arrive even though it was sent. Those ended in disputes closed w seller resolution, that is why my seller perf, was below standard. If u have have one area below standard then appar. everything is below standard. canada post tracking costs alot, people like tracking but dont like to pay for it. I am disabled & require chemo meds & I'm below poor now bc i have no ebay income, i ran out of gas the other day. my fridge is empty. After close to 10 years selling to receive a brief email saying im permanently suspended! Thats just so rude and disrespectful to poor little sick people. And i can thank5 dishonest people harbored on ebay for that? C'mon, people loved my items and honesty. Can u please somehow help, i would be forever grateful if u can help, please check my thousands of + feedbacks? jerseysfromcanada my name is udo cheers!

Comment

Hi Modee i;m looking to have my ebay selling privliges reinstated can u perform a miracle & help.

Comment

Hi Modee i also am looking to have my ebay selling priviledges reinstated my account was restricted indefinately since 2014 it has been a nightmare ever since which i large volume of inventory please help

Comment

My account was suspended due to low seller performance in the global program. Thing is I never sent any items globally. A few items were accidentally put with international shipping. Once I realized they were purchased by a out of USA customer I cancelled the orders. I have a bad defect rate globally but have never shipped an item globally.

Can you help me get my account back? My USA seller account is in really good standing

Comment

Yes I sent you a PM, thanks!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Please help to reinstate my selling privileges. I have PM you as well.

Comment

Thanks kohc0004 I have PM'ed you.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

hello, my account was suspended could you help me?

Comment

Igorello send me a private message to discuss further. Thanks!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

could you send me a pm please, i have an account from 2009 that has been suspended due to me creating another account for a different business and that account got closed down due to too many disputes so now they shut down my 2009 account as well

Comment

xxdjdakixx I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hello!
                          Just got MC113 suspension on a european account with 58 ALL positive feedback!
                          Can You help me?
                          Thanks in advance!

Comment

mc113 send me a PM please.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hello, my ebay account was banned because I put on sale a lot of used makeup of prohibited brand at Ebay France. I can only buy, I can no longer sell. Can you help me, please, thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                              X