Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I sell in EBAY store, okay - sell ITEM no reserve low start price, get suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I sell in EBAY store, okay - sell ITEM no reserve low start price, get suspended

i'm bit confuse here about auction at ebay
    i'm subscribe ebay store here

if i list the item for ebay store for price like $41
    my account still very good standing

but if i list with ebay auction for same item start with $0.99 and ending with $44
    paypal will limited my account and ebay will suspend my account few minutes after i receive the money

i dont know why this happen...

Over all, this depends on one main issue: if the item you are selling closes at a retail price well below retail, then lately PayPal takes issue and questions it. In your case, this must be some item that they have researched and decided that there is no way anyone could sell it for that price.

So that is the over all issue: if you sell an item for a price that EBAY or PP decide no legitimate seller could offer for, then they will take action against your account if they notice the transaction.

So then that brings us to the underlying question: when do EBAY and PP notice the transaction?

Well, I think you can answer that yourself now. They notice the transaction in no reserve auctions, starting at a low price.

This is why they are molesting you for the no reserve low starting price deals, but not noticing the ebay store items. I think if you take the same items and put them in an auction with a reserve price, you might be okay. Try it. Or try the same items with a buy it now price.

Try different variations and let us know. BUT avoid the low starting price no reserve for this item. Doesn't mean you can't do that for other items (I do it all the time), but for this particular item, they are on to you.

NOW I have certain techniques to address this with PayPal. I was having a similar problem with PP limiting my account that I use with EBAY on certain items that I was selling with no reserve, starting price a penny. PayPal was saying - come on now, retail is $_____ you are closing for half of retail. How could you possibly afford to do that? Well, I'll tell you what - I gave them an answer they couldn't refuse. No one has bothered me since.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

but the close price is high from retail price...
      can i put high price like $49 then when have 1 user bid
      i close the auction then sell to the winner?

Comment

To get into all the details of doing this properly, please contact me privately. But in general, you have two concerns:

1 - is a BUSINESS concern. Obviously you cannot sell the item for less than you can afford, and still make a profit.

2 - is a PayPal/EBAY concern - to avoid suspension.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X