eBay Begins Campaign to Reinstate Suspended Accounts time to act is now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Begins Campaign to Reinstate Suspended Accounts time to act is now

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2016/07/07/ebay-begins-campaign-reinstate-suspended-accounts/

There have been periods in the past when eBay did this, and is apparently doing it again. Now is a good time to try to reinstate your past suspended eBay accounts.

"eBay has revised our seller standards for 2016 and made some significant improvements to the seller platform. As such, we have designed a new program with incentives to encourage you to start listing on eBay again."

The revisions in seller standards are described here:
    Ebay's 2/20/16 calculation seller ratings and defect rate - feedback not applicable! - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

What this means, is that people suspended under the old standards may now have a chance to be reinstated, or have for example, country restrictions removed.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

I spent some time talking to one of my inside contacts at eBay today. These are some aspects to this program:

- The reinstatement program is currently limited to suspended from selling accounts (and to fully suspended accounts) - not restricted from certain markets accounts (for example, does not currently apply to accounts that were restricted from selling in certain countries).

- The program DOES apply to accounts that are allowed to buy only, but not to sell.

- At this time, eBay is not accepting outside requests to be evaluated for the program. In other words, they are doing their own screening to determine who is eligible, and then contacting those eBayers directly. HOWEVER, my personal contact described to me a method to jump start this evaluation and get reinstated, without having to wait for eBay's contact. Contact me privately for details.

NOTE: if your selling LIMITS were lowered due to a failure to meet your OLD (prior to February 2016) defect rate, then your selling limits may be raised based on the new standards.

Basically, what all this means is: if you got the boot or were somehow restricted or had a selling limit imposed due to bad feedback or low DSRs (Detailed Seller Ratings), these are no longer used against you and you are entitled to a reevaluation of your account/restriction/situation, if you approach eBay in the right way.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Nice Modee, thanks!

Comment

This is my current situation, suspended from selling, but not as a buyer, because of the defect system.

Can you assist me with this new campaign and help to get my selling account reinstated? According to this, it appears that I should be eligible for this re-evaluation, etc.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! You will need to send me a private message to discuss this and get going on tech support, if getting your account back is important to you.

Public information about Ebay, PayPal and Amazon is generally useless - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

My eBay was restricted from selling internationally a few years ago. (I was still allowed to sell in the U.S.) Every now and then I would phone eBay and try to explain to them that hey, the REASON I was banned from selling internationally is because my detailed seller ratings (DSRs) for international sales were a little low in one area, and that since February 2016, none of that DSR stuff counts anymore as a reason to restrict or suspend you. I got NOWHERE with these explanations, just hoarse in the voice trying to reason with these ebay guys.

Then I hired Modee and he somehow convinced eBay to reinstate my full selling privileges, including for international sales. All is well again! Thank you Modee!

Comment

Working...
            X