Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay Suspension Advice Needed - suspended for dropshipping and suspected counterfeits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Suspension Advice Needed - suspended for dropshipping and suspected counterfeits

Hi There,

I had multiple accunts on Ebay (about 5 in total) and a few weeks ago my accounts were suspended for a security check and Ebay were asking me for ID to proof my name and address and also for proof of ownership of the item.

The problem I have is for some reason when I signed up I put a slightly different (****) address on my Ebay business information, however my Paypal account as always had my correct address on it.

I am an experienced trader and have been on Ebay for 3 years, all my accounts have a high rate of customer satisfaction and I have had no problems with buyers.

However I am worried that if I send off the ID to Ebay, will they take any action against me because my address does not match?, in other words my ID will show a slighly different name and address to what is on Ebay.

As you can imagine this has been causing me a real headache and I have had dificulty getting any useful advice on this issue.

Any advice would really be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Jon

How much of a difference is there on the ID for the address?
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Hi There,

Well the name, address and postcode is slightly different.

I am just wondering what will happen if I send the ID to Ebay because it will obviously not to match up.

Kind Regards,
      Jon

Comment

different address

well I would say if you send the ID it depends on if it is linked to any other accounts. if so they will shut all linked accounts down. I did that once because I wanted to sent shipping info and it had my real name on. Made about 500 feedback all good. sent the shipping info with real name and guess what? of course

Comment

You linked the accounts together without realizing it. I doubt you'll be able to save even one of them, because they were improperly created in the first place.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

Does paypal share your account info with ebay? If an ebay account was suspended and you change the paypal email address can you use the same paypal account?

Comment

No you may not do that, they have been sharing more and more information since Ebay bought PayPal in 2002.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Drop shipping generally not allowed by Ebay, with exceptions:
                Drop shipping

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                X