Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My ebay saga (for past 14 years) - suspended now need to learn how to get back on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ebay saga (for past 14 years) - suspended now need to learn how to get back on

yes I was on ebay selling stuff for 14 years. This is my part time job and an important income. My first ebay account lasted 3 years. It was in the early 2000s when I got scammed by some foreign scammers. I then fight back with some seller accounts I had and when the fight escalated ebay suspended my first account.

My 2nd ebay account lasted pretty long, from 2001 all the way to 2007. It was eventually suspended for selling counterfeit items(which I didn't know they were counterfeit, bought them in a big lot at a liquidation sale).

The 3rd ebay account lasted till last year. Somehow they linked it to my last ebay account in 2007 and suspended it in late 2011.

Tried to open the 4th ebay account this january. With all new info, new IP, new computer(to make sure there's no cookies or any old stuff they can link), new address, new phone(a prepaid cell phone), new bank info, new email. Basically everything new, even a new name which I made up. Nowadays ebay only allow new seller account to sell up to 10 items per month for the first 3 month. Fine. I can start slow. 2 months past I got 100% feedback(although only 12 feedback). Then, suddenly ebay suspended this account as well, asking for verification(photo ID, address verification). Of course there's no way I can supply those. So that account's in trash now.

I have no problem openning up another ebay account with all new info like last time. But what if ebay asks for verification again? Does ebay do this often? Or might I have done something wrong? Is there anyway to bypass this verification?

I appreciate any help! I'm currently selling on amazon but didn't do nearly as well as I used to do on ebay. My products just sell better in an auction format.

Thank you all.

Welcome. Ebay's game has become more difficult to overcome over the past years, although as hard as they try to close in on us and stop us from creating new accounts...
    But, the tighter they try to clench their fists,

Click image for larger version

Name:	closed fist.gif
Views:	36
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	70257

the easier it is to slip through. (IF you know how.)

I would suggest tech support to learn how to create properly new untraceable/unlinkable accounts, but for starters explore our forum and you will learn a great deal about the Ebay and PayPal game, and how to win it.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X