Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basics to avoiding Suspension / Linking when you create a new EBAY / PayPal account

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your question is a little muddled. You ask about an address linkage factor, and then mention a bank account linkage factor.

We don't know that adding a bank account, and then removing it, actually removes it forever from PayPal's database. We also do not know for sure if you add an address and then later are able to remove or change it whether this address remains linked to that PayPal. To be safe, I never reuse an address or bank account between accounts, period.

However, it is obvious that if you add an address to a PP account and then cannot remove it, that this PP is forever linked to that address.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Open New Paypal Account

I would like to open a new paypal account. my other was linked to my older accounts and limited permantely. i think i owe them money. how do i open a new account? do i need a new ip address? what do i do for physical street address? please help. thank you

Comment

It sounds like you need tech support. contact Modee, he can help with all of this.

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
          X