Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Paypal Limitation due to excessive complaint rate.PP has max dispute levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Paypal Limitation due to excessive complaint rate.PP has max dispute levels

Hello everyone, about a month or so ago I posted an issue i had about A person that purchased a bunch of merchandise from me outside of ebay. When he received his package he did a Paypal SNAD Dispute. I won the dispute because the transaction was outside of ebay. Well Because of that issue, i just received this email from Paypal......

Dear XXXXX,

We have received several complaints regarding your PayPal Account for
    non-delivery and / or not as described products that have been paid for
    through our service.

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to review our site
    policy governing a seller's obligation when receiving funds for payment
    of goods or services. The policy can be found at:

Legal Agreement - PayPal

During our review of accounts that receive complaints, we measure the
    complaints received in relation to the volume of sales. The “complaint
    rate” determines whether your account will remain in good standing. The
    ideal complaint rate is less than 2%. To remain in good standing, all
    members must maintain a complaint rate of less than 3%.

At this time, your complaint rate is Feb 0.00%, Jan 20.75%, Dec 0.00%,
    Nov 0.00%. Our goal is to help you understand our policies to ensure
    successful experiences with PayPal. Therefore, we respectfully request
    that you resolve all outstanding complaints and refrain from any
    activities that may cause an increase in your complaint rate. Accounts
    with an excessive complaint rate may be limited, and / or risk possible
    closure.

We appreciate your business, and the efforts you take to reduce your
    complaint rate.

Sincerely,

Account Review Department

........Now This is the only complaint i have ever had on this account. I have 100% positive feedbacks in Ebay. I have done about $20,000 in sales since november. Around 500 transactions. I will be top rated seller in 4 days. Does anyone have an idea if im about to get limited, or if this is just paypal blowing steam. Im pretty sure the person that lost the dispute did a credit card charge back. This may be the result. I currently have no active disputes with paypal. There is nothing to resolve. Thanks in advance.

It's an automatic letter you received because your dispute level rose above a certain level. I can tell you though, I know of long time accounts that had something like a 100% dispute rate during a given period because their offices were destroyed by natural disaster, and yet nothing at all happened to the accounts.

In the end, your livelihood on PayPal depends on a combination of factors you MUST follow (outlined in the Short List) to keep your account strong, coupled with the one thing you cannot buy - time. The longer you have been with them, to some extent, the less chance they will drop you unless they suspect you are up to something fraudulent.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Well, I did use your shortlist to set up my business account. I believe it is a strong account. To date, this is the only problem ive ever had on my account. However the account is only 5 months old. I guess all I can do is wait and see.

Comment

Well my account has just been limited.
        Notification of Limited Account Access RXI034

I need tech support modee.

Comment

Working...
        X