Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal ID - European selling limits

Paypal ID - European selling limits

Hello all, I have hit my EU limit on paypal on a few genuine paypal accounts and need to provide ID and proof of address, I can send them bank statement of bank account related/used/linked to each paypal as i'm a genuine business and they do operate from different addresses but they want MY ID. my passport I want to use to remove this limit on several UNLINKED paypal accounts I have under different business addresses. will leaving several weeks between providing this photo id/my passport be enough or will they link using my passport number etc? Although my businesses are genuine and I sell original stock etc I have lost my ebay account before due to low DSR's so like the idea they stay separate so if one goes down the other still trades. I think I read here that it can be done by people here for $20/$25 but I would like to do this myself if I can thanks in advance

PayPal doesn't always keep an actual copy of the verifying documents you send them, at least not for long, but yes - they do record the personal identifying information supplied and attach it to the account. So, you may not supply the exact same ID number to verify different accounts without linking them.

However you say your eBay went down before? Just your eBay? eBay and PayPal are separate companies now so if only your eBay went down, then you might be okay as far as not getting booted from PayPal by being linked back to your suspended eBay.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Thanks Modee, so if I use my passport (scan it and upload it to paypal they will keep a record of my passport number and it could be used to link it to other paypal accounts? thank you

Comment

Absolutely yes, that information (passport number) will be logged into a spreadsheet / database that identifies that account and any piece of data in that database may be easily searched.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Thanks that's what I expected. I want to get all these limits removed so If I use my ID for my main account how do I get the other account limits removed as my ID will link them all, I do not want that, the proof of address is fine as they do run from different addresses but MY ID will be ONE ID that will link them all. thank you

Comment

Now you're running into an area where you'd need more help than could be posted just on this thread, tech support! which you've done with me before, correct? Thanks!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I purchased the short list, I don't think this is covered on the short list, is it? if not how much is the answers/support? and will I be able to remove limits on my other accounts without using my passport or drivers license?

Comment

The Short List covers new account creation but not necessarily the issues that arise when limitation is looming. In other words, if you were to follow the SL you would simply never create accounts under the same name and certainly not supply any identical documents. Your issue goes beyond new account creation. Send me a private message to discuss further. Thanks!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

thanks. PM sent

Comment

Working...
                  X