Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Paypal Reverse A Wire Transfer To My Bank Account in Another Country ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Paypal Reverse A Wire Transfer To My Bank Account in Another Country ???

I was wondering if Paypal has the ability to reverse the Bank Wire Transfer they made when I withdrew money from my Paypal Account.

I know within 24 hours after I withdrew, they can and did it to me before. But usually after 1 day after I withdrew, it would say under Payment Status " Completed ". Which I would assume it left Paypal's system already and in space somewhere heading to my Bank Account located in Asia. Once it leaves Paypal and it says COMPLETED, can they still stop it or withdraw from my account? I would think they can't because its a Wire Transfer to foreign bank?

Here is my situation :

On Aug. 14, I withdrew some money and on Aug. 15 it said Completed. Than on Aug. 18 I saw it in my bank account.

Again on Aug. 16, I made 2 withdraws since I got payment from buyers. These 2 withdraws were much more than the Aug. 14 ones. One day later on Aug. 17 it says Completed. Now its Aug.22 and I still don't see any money in my account.

The thing is on Aug. 20, a stupid buyer filed a dispute with Paypal that they didn't recieve their item yet and I just sent it 3-4 days ago. It was sent from Asia to USA. So his stupidity made Paypal limit my account .... and set me back into negative money and I owe Paypal -$500 so they can hold for the dispute.

So I'm thinking the 1st withdraw on the 14 only took 4 days. But the Aug. 16 withdraws hasn't came in yet and its the 22nd now which is 6 days.

When they limited my account on the 20th, was Paypal even able to get the money back once they completed their end and was sent out of their system? And even if it came to my account already, are they able to withdraw money from my account?

Thanks for any input on this matter.

If paypal can reversed the bank transfer then they'll email you regarding the cancellation.

If you haven't received such email then they haven't cancelled the transfer and you'll receive it.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

It's not a wire transfer per se, but an ACH that PayPal uses to transfer money.
      Automated Clearing House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After you initiate the ACH, PayPal may refuse to initiate it. Once it is initiated, PayPal may not reverse the ACH EXCEPT in cases where it claims fraud. I once had an ACH land in my account and two days later PayPal reversed it and took the funds back.

I screamed at them and got some resolution in the matter, but the bottom line is that if PayPal claims fraud, which is an all encompassing (and for PayPal, overused and wide) term, yes, even an ACH may be reversed after it lands in your bank account. Therefore, until you are on firm ground with them, best to remove funds quickly from your PayPal each time you make an ACH into it.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X