Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Limitation - want supplier information

Hi Guys

Would love some advice, I have had two PayPal accounts which have been limited, one is a business account which has been verified for a number of years and the other i use for personal stuff and they are linked.

My ebay account has also been limited due to my paypal accounts, and i get an error when trying to revise my current listings or upload any new ones that say's to resolve any outstanding issues with PayPal.

Now in my business PayPal account there is no steps i have to take, just sit back and wait for them to review... and i think this was because i had a high refund rate for some products i was selling.

Now because i made the error of using my personal account as a backup to use with ebay when the other got limited of course that one got limited too.

However on the personal account they are asking for things like the supplier info and invoices etc.. i have no problem giving that to them the products i sell are legitimate the only issue is my supplier is from china.. would they have anything against that?

Also another thing on the list of things which i need to complete are to resolve the issues with the main business paypal account.

How would you guy's approach this?

There is very little that is legitimate that comes from China, that is of value on Ebay. Contact me for tech support.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X