PayPal permanently limited - because linked to other limited PayPals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal permanently limited - because linked to other limited PayPals

My paypal was just limited, because my website list a Infringement of intellectual property rights, below is the email paypal send to me.

The website just a search Engine, not sell a single.
    is there a way can deal with it?

After recently reviewing your PayPal account activity we have determined
    that you are linked to other PayPal accounts that have violated PayPal's
    Acceptable Use Policy.

As a result, your PayPal account has been permanently limited and this
    cannot be appealed. Customers who are permanently limited for violating the
    Acceptable Use Policy are barred from future use of PayPal and its services
    and are not permitted to open new or additional PayPal accounts.

This means you have been linked to other PayPals - we will need to deal with all or none of these accounts. Please message me for tech support.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

create stealth accounts..problem solved

Comment

It's usually preferable to get back your old (own) accounts, but gamerguy is absolutely right. Sometimes we need to let go of our dreams and move on.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Paypal I win you lose

Originally posted by wemeetnet View Post
          My paypal was just limited, because my website list a Infringement of intellectual property rights, below is the email paypal send to me.

The website just a search Engine, not sell a single.
          is there a way can deal with it?

After recently reviewing your PayPal account activity we have determined
          that you are linked to other PayPal accounts that have violated PayPal's
          Acceptable Use Policy.

As a result, your PayPal account has been permanently limited and this
          cannot be appealed. Customers who are permanently limited for violating the
          Acceptable Use Policy are barred from future use of PayPal and its services
          and are not permitted to open new or additional PayPal accounts.
          Limited today, still managed to get funds out and in my bank by the end if the day, paypal think they're smart but really fools to their own restrictions, hahaha

Comment

Paypal I win you lose

Guys

My paypal account got limited today even though I'm brand new to ebay for just four days and according to them i have previous selling issues. I've never had a ebay or paypal account up until 4 days ago, My first thought was mmmm, WRIP OFFS!!!

Paypal said they were holding my funds for 180 days and that I'd still be able to login to my account, bare in mind I have sold £600 worth of items over the first weekend and posted them all out, these guys have my items and I have no money to show for it for 180 days,

I was sat thinking if have to bend over and sit tight until the 180 days were over until I thought, I ain't taking this I've posted the items and received the positive feedback so why would they be allowed to hold my god damn money for these sales,

So.. I decided to contact a my buyers via ebay message and ask them if it would be ok for me to refund them and if they could pay me via wire transfer or collecting cash, each one of them agreed further to me explaining the situation I was in with paypal.

Paypal by law are not allowed to refuse a refund even if the buyer has the item and has left positive feedback and are happy with the purchase, they cZnt even question why you as a seller are refunding the buyer.

So I called paypal the same day as I was limited and requested a full refund on all my transactions, of course they tried to make it more difficult by requesting I sent an email to request the refunds be made INDIVIDUALLY!!

Took me a good hour or two to send all the emails but I eventually got there and then gave them another call,

As soon as I got put through to an advisor they processed the refunds instantly and all my Buyers had their refunds within seconds. I had already discussed this with the buyers and they already had my bank details which I texted them to make alternative payment,

Sure enough by the end of the same day I was limited all payments were made to me by bank transfer and cash collection and I got every last penny out of the limited account,

Paypal told me earlier that day that under any circumstances would I not be able to access my funds, we'll listen here paypal I WIN YOU LOSE, I now have all the funds sat in my bank so who's not getting their funds for 180 days cos it ain't me!!!

Hahaha

Comment

Can someone please help me with my ebay account? I got suspended.

Comment

Working...
              X