Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal limited Permanently - after 180 days does PP really send you a check? YES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well actually you can request a check or transfer it to the bank account which was previously attached to the Paypal account.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

if i did not have any bank account attached before limitation

if i did not have any bank account attached before the limitation and hold for 180 days how will i be able to get the money? i guess they wont be able to send a check cause its an address from mexico will i be able to transfer it via xoom or something like that?

Comment

Since your outside of the USA it's a bit more of a complexed case. I suggest hiring Modee for tech support.

Paypal always sends a check to the address on the account or lets you withdraw via bank transfer.
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

My Limited Pay pal account name & my real name is different.How can i cash the cheque ?

Comment

HI,
            I am new to this forum. Paypal is holding my money for 180 days. The money they keep were for selling my personal stuff and not that expensive but all in total of over £1,200. Is there any way to get my money out faster???? You have mentioned tech support ... ?? could anyone please help me as I need this money for my bills ,etc.
            Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by sushrukh View Post
              My Limited Pay pal account name & my real name is different.How can i cash the cheque ?
              There are legitimate ways to cash the check.
              Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
              Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by papuga View Post
                HI,
                I am new to this forum. Paypal is holding my money for 180 days. The money they keep were for selling my personal stuff and not that expensive but all in total of over £1,200. Is there any way to get my money out faster???? You have mentioned tech support ... ?? could anyone please help me as I need this money for my bills ,etc.
                Thanks in advance
                Yes tech support will help you get the money faster.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Tech support is crucial on this issue, unless you have a valid bank account already attached or the address attached to the PayPal is one over which you have dominion and control. In short, unless you are able to get your money easily, hire me to get it for you!
                  Modee One on One Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                  X