Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pay Pal Limited - $3500. held up in account, sold counterfeit DVDs - Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Pal Limited - $3500. held up in account, sold counterfeit DVDs - Please help!

Hi my pp acct was suspended and I was selling overseas dvds on eBay.
    The website I purchased them from said they were authorized and not copied or bootlegged-I don't know if that's the case. I have $3500 in the PP acct now. I asked the person I bought them from from thier address and phone number as one of the conditions to reinstate the account and I don't think they are going to comply. Should I attempt to get the invoices or would it be better to do nothing and wait the 6 months and get my money then?

The items you sold were counterfeit. Actually, I am working on this very same issue with another client right now, and have worked on this before too.

You must do exactly the right thing or else you could lose the entire sum.

You need to hire me for tech support especially since so much is at stake.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

What you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being sued or criminally prosecuted,
      eBay **** clothes trader from Bristol given suspended sentence
      Page not found | LincolnshireWorld
      US Man to Serve Prison Term for Selling Counterfeit Software
      Copyright terror: Man sentenced to 15 years in jail for selling 6 counterfeit discs
      but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X