Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal limitation - asking for tracking numbers on items I cannot ship right away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal limitation - asking for tracking numbers on items I cannot ship right away

Haven't been here in awhile. Happy New Year everyone. My pp aCct was limited because ive slowly but surely been selling more and more online to point some sales are over 2k. My pp record is stellar. It's a ten year acct. They limited asked for usual documents. I uploaded all. But there is one issue I am worried about. I have four sales that were auctions. Of course those r the four pp wants tracking on. Problem is those four need a professional packer to dismantle and pack and ship. It's all clearly wriTten in auction and all the winners knew they would have to wait and we're cool with it. Problem is as per the auction it will take about two weeks to schedule and get out. But pp wants tracking as part of documents. Anyone know what I ccan say to get around this?

Not exactly sure what you mean by "professional packer to dismantle and pack and ship" , but if Ebay or PayPal get wind of anything akin to drop shipping you will be in trouble. That's not say that you are drop shipping, but the terms of all credit card processing accounts are that once you capture a charge you must ship (and, that you may not capture a charge until you are ready to ship).

Unfortunately PayPal doesn't give us the option to "authorize only" so all PP charges are captured immediately - which means that you must ship immediately under PP's terms of service.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X