Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 day PayPal hold - on all transactions or only some of them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 day PayPal hold - on all transactions or only some of them?

My account is almost 1 year old but didn't used in the last 4-5 month (had transactions before that). I started to use it again a week ago and received 3-4 payments for products sold without any 21 days hold.
    Suddently the 5th payment was placed on 21 days hold.
    My question is if the next payment will also be on 21 days hold, or just some of the payments will be placed on hold.
    Also can it be a fix for the next payments to avoid hold if I upgrade the account to business or change the website address where I receive the payments from?

Thanks

I provide a special tech support on the 21 Day Hold. The solution will not be posted publicly lest PayPal become aware of it and bypass it.

Public information about Ebay, PayPal and Amazon is generally useless - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

There are situations where PayPal holds only certain transactions, and others where it holds all of them on an account. You'll just have to wait and see what happens.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
      I provide a special tech support on the 21 Day Hold. The solution will not be posted publicly lest PayPal become aware of it and bypass it.

Public information about Ebay, PayPal and Amazon is generally useless - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

There are situations where PayPal holds only certain transactions, and others where it holds all of them on an account. You'll just have to wait and see what happens.
      The most common situation for new accounts is where they place the 21 days hold on all transactions until you have reached a certain number of positive transactions and volume over a certain period without chargebacks.

Does your solution really help to bypass this and get rid of the holds?

Comment

It does work, but also, I've seen 21 day holds on random transactions even on very seasoned old PayPal accounts.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X