Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK PayPal 180 day hold - Deleting email account linked to PayPal - Still able to withdraw after 180 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK PayPal 180 day hold - Deleting email account linked to PayPal - Still able to withdraw after 180 days?

I have a PayPal that has been permanently limited holding quite a bit of money in there for ''180 days''

I am looking to delete my hotmail account that is the primary email for PayPal.

Does anyone know if I delete this hotmail, will I have problems withdrawing the money when it comes to the end of the 180 days?

Even if I still know the password and will not need to reset it when the time comes.

My PayPal is linked to my bank account.

Any advice would help!

Thanks

Are you unable to update the email address with PP?

Comment

Originally posted by El Mariachi View Post
      Are you unable to update the email address with PP?
      I have tried this, I am unable to add another email address or update the primary one.

It points me to speak to customer service, but we all know how unhelpful they are with limited PayPal accounts!

I'd also rather not bring too much attention to the account at the moment.

Comment

If you don't have the email address, and you have problems at the end of the 180 days, hire me to get the money out - I know exactly what to do. However, during that withdrawal process if you have no access to that email, yes, it could end up being an issue. An insurmountable issue? No. I have gotten funds out of permanently limited PayPals for clients with no access to the email that was attached to that PayPal.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X