Jailbreak of iPhones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jailbreak of iPhones

I have an iPhone 6 plus, set to iOS 9.0.2, jailbroken with Pangu, and working like a charm. Used this same jailbreak for my iPad Air 2, running the same 9.0.2 iOS. I also maintain an iPad Pro 12.9 that is not jailbroken, running the latest iOS (currently 10.1).

Primarily I used jailbreak to run TetherMe, so that I may use my Straight Talk
    Options for GSM phones including iPhones - Simple Mobile and Straight Talk - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    with TetherMe, which unlocks the Personal Hotspot capabilities of the phone (without the TetherMe app, available only via Cydia/jailbreaking, ST does not allow any sort of tethering). I have not found any solid way to tether with Straight Talk short of the Cydia TetherMe app.

Also, I run an app called MovieBox to get free movies and such, although there are ways to install this app without jailbreaking.

Apps are all free via a jaibroken device, but this isn't of great importance to me. But I'd say that lack of Tethering is a deal breaker for me, and I'll wait and not upgrade my iPhone iOS until a jailbreak and TetherMe is available for it.

I got an iPhone 6S plus at the very end of last year, but ended up selling it without even opening the box because no untethered jailbreak after iOS 9.1 arose. Recently got the iPhone 7 plus, but this too sits in the box waiting for the iOS 10 jailbreak, which we hope that Pangu will deliver, before Christmas.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

I would never jailbreak an iPhone - once you do it loses all the security features and anyone can acquire everything from it immediately even if you have a passcode set.

Comment

Working...
    X