PaisaPay - India's PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaisaPay - India's PayPal

PaisaPay is, quite simply, Indian Paypal. You can use it to buy and sell stuff just like u use paypal in the west. Indian sellers receive their sale proceeds directly to their local bank account via Paisapay.

But the thing that should interest us (non-Indians) and Indian sellers most is that PaisaPay is available on ALL eBay web sites and this means that buyers on ANY eBay site around the world can use PaisaPay and pay for items which are being sold by Indian sellers through credit card or bank transfer with PaisaPay.

BUT u can't transfer PaisaPay funds to PayPal, even though they are both basically the same company and owned by eBay.

Tap into the potential. Asian market is unregulated atm and asian sellers are not as strictly verified as are sellers from other continents, though this may change in the future.

Oh and one more thing - Official eBay PaisaPay forum

Thanks for this information.

One thing unfortunate about forums on the EBAY site itself is that you have to be careful of what you say, because obviously it traces right back to your own EBAY account. That is information that could be used against you both by EBAY, and - more likely - individuals on the EBAY site.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
      Thanks for this information.

One thing unfortunate about forums on the EBAY site itself is that you have to be careful of what you say, because obviously it traces right back to your own EBAY account. That is information that could be used against you both by EBAY, and - more likely - individuals on the EBAY site.
      Golden advise as usual from Modee. Guys dont post on ebay's forum. Post here. All the experts r here.

Comment

hiiii

i was a small seller on ebay for last 3-4 months
        just 3-4days before ebay sent me a msg telling that they have suspended my paisapay account
        and they also told me that my remittance has been suspended
        now my hard earned 85, 000 to 90, 000 rs is held there
        i am writing mails to mails but thers is no reply
        i am calling there customer care and they have no knowledge
        according to them the trust and safety team handles these issues
        i written mails to them also
        but again no reply

all are they saying that i have violated their policy
        but when i ask which policy and how
        then there is no reply

i need the money urgently but they are not willing to return it
        plllzzzz help meeeeeeeeee