eBay account suspended for a year trademark breach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay account suspended for a year trademark breach

On Wednesday my eBay account was suspended for trademark breach. It's been suspended for one year along with 2 other accounts in the house. I am a bit stuck for money now as this was my business and now no income! Am mortified and feel like a criminal in only sell transfers don't make a fortune but keeps me off the dole queue what can I do ?

What do you mean by you were selling transfers?
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Nail art transfers ? It was a copy right breech now I cannot even buy anything off eBay feel like a criminal ?

Comment

Well if you wish to sell such items again in the future, you need my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being criminally prosecuted, but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.

And then as far as getting your EBay account reinstated fully, contact me for tech support.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X