Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is VERO ? Understanding VERO. So I can just vero anyone I want? Vero examples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is VERO ? Understanding VERO. So I can just vero anyone I want? Vero examples

VERO is the takedown of your hard won EBAY auctions due to alleged trademark or patent infringement. It usually means that EBAY thinks your items are counterfeit.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

VErified Rights Owner

Comment

Yes, this is a popular tech support that I provide on how to sell VERO products under the radar, both on Ebay and on your own websites.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I sell dvd's on ebay and I know that ebay has alot of bootlegs out there How do tell if they are bootlegs and what kind of trouble do I get in if I sell a dvd that was a bootleg and I didn't know about it

Comment

What is VERO?

The Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Programme lets intellectual property rights owners request the removal of listings on eBay that offer items or contain materials that infringe on their rights.

^^^ straight from ebay

Vero does not mean F@ke!!!

Get this right people. If you use this term wrong, expect to get the wrong answer.

Comment

Not exactly correct. While there are some items that an intellectual property owner will not want resold on the internet, there are very few if any intellectual property owners who will object to the resale of their goods, as long as the seller does not use any copyrighted images in the process, and even then, if the item is used, or if the number of items sold are few, the owner will not care anyway.

Where VERO comes in in almost all cases we encounter is if the owner suspects that the item being sold is counterfeit, and infringes on its rights in that way.

Think about it - an item that retails for $199.95 (such as, for example, MSFT Office 2011 for MAC), is being sold on Ebay for $50. How? Does it take a genius to realize that the item is counterfeit? And then the VERO steps in and stops the sale, or Ebay does it itself, based on the fact that no one could afford to sell such software for so little.

Now, if a person has a copy or two of the software in the box and wants to unload it cheap, that's a different story - the item could be genuine. But where does anyone get hundreds of copies of software that is sold, at best, to the authorized reseller himself for about a hundred dollars, at a price low enough to make a profit at fifty?

Louis Vuitton goods - another example. There are no authorized resellers of this product - LV sells it directly. (There used to be one online - but LV pulled the plug on it and decided to sell online directly.) So, when you locate some supposed "outlet" source for LV product online, or see quantities of their product for sale on Ebay, you just know - this stuff is counterfeit. LV knows too, and pulls the plug - quickly, on the sale of the goods.

Using my VERO guide you can learn, however, how to sell VERO goods under the radar for as long as possible. But in the long run, you have to remain nimble on your feet if you want to sell VERO.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee tech support for VERO is essential for any VERO seller

What you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being sued or criminally prosecuted,

eBay **** clothes trader from Bristol given suspended sentence

Page not found | LincolnshireWorld

US Man to Serve Prison Term for Selling Counterfeit Software

Copyright terror: Man sentenced to 15 years in jail for selling 6 counterfeit discs

but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

How much is the VERO guide? I assume this is different then the shortlist.

Comment

Working...
                X