No announcement yet.

Trademark Infringement / /Copyright / VERO Issues - Cease & Desist letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modee was very helpful in explaining how these cases operate and how to handle the situation. I recommend consulting him via tech support to anyone having these same issues, to get an idea on how to proceed and avoid mistakes along the way.

Comment

I am actively helping people with VERO issues - including fighting those nasty letters from firms like Johnson & Pham - cease and desist, pay up some money letters! I defend against them all such that you will not have to pay those bloodsuckers one red cent!
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hi:
        how much are your services?

Comment

12vic12, send me a private message (PM). I don't charge much.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

I recently was contacted by Johnson and Pham for selling some adobe products on eBay. They sent threatening letters demanding money or they would file a lawsuit in federal court. It was pretty scary. I thought that if I ignored them they would go away. I was wrong. I finally decided to contact modee for help and am very glad I did. Modee was able to walk me through the process of steps that needed to be taken and in the end I paid those leeches nothing. Not one penny. I would highly recommend contacting modee if you find yourself in a similar situation. Trust me, he knows what he's doing.

Comment

Working...
            X