No announcement yet.

Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, contact me regarding help with suspended account with paypal.
    Regards,
    Witold Kot

Comment

• Modee Tech Support Active

Tech support is BACK ON - PM me, and thank you for your patience as I attended to other matters for a bit.
      Cheers, Modee
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Short list purchase and help please

Hi Modee,

Sent you a PM, please get back to me regarding purchasing the SL and tech support.

Thanks a lot

Comment

• Hi,

My account is not suspended, only restricted because of a bit of my naughty activities (you know what I mean) which I never knew will have an impaction on my account as am new to selling on ebay. However, I'd imagine that I'll need to have this short list for precautionary measures. We must overcome this Ebay/PP hurdles. Please guide me accordingly, Modee.

Comment

• Hi Modee,

Sent you a PM, please get back to me regarding purchasing tech support.

Thanks a lot

Comment

• need help.. I used a vcc for my account regris... and now they require statement my account is limited and I have 20grand stucked in the 21days sh1t...

Comment

• please contact me

i need a paypal account that money sent to it wont be held asap please

Comment

• Will tech support help me get a new account? If I buy an ebay account for sale, will I still need tech support?
                  Last edited by MercyofBane; 05-09-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Greetings. I have a problem. My Paypal account blocked. On it were money. But I was informed that I will be able to withdraw money only after 180 days.
                    Is there a way to get the money now? What do I do? My appeal rejected 3 times. Please, help!

Comment

• Modee has helped me with Trademark Infringement problem! He has taught me so much! REALLY RECOMMEND THIS GUY! HE IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT! His guides are detailed to the dot! Won't regret it! Trust me he is awesome!

Comment

• Hi Modee. Are you still offering your services for negative feedback removal?

Comment

• Hello Modee. I would like some Tech Support. Please PM me when you have some free time. I'll be more than happy to pay for your service. Thank you.

Comment

• hi,i need short list as well, got mc019 on ebay today,hopefully short list would help?

Comment

• Paypal limited then ebay suspended.

Hi My paypal is limited and asked to provide documents. After I provided all documents they requested, I got another email and said it's limited and can't be appealed. I don't the reason why Paypal limited my account. After I called paypal, they only say it's high risk and nothing they can do.
                              How can I get help from this website.
                              Thank you

Comment

• Payment made. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X