What is the Short List? - Modee One on One Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello again

I am also interested in the short list , please let me know .

Thank you very much !

Comment

Hello, just pm you and interested in the short list. Thank you!

Comment

G served me up a link that led me to this page and your short list. I am sending you a PM about that short list as I am very interested. I could really use some help setting up my business account for my legit LLC which I created to conduct legit business via Eb@y. My original, personal turned business acct, was banned because I bought a pallet of a certain product that were more than half defective. I had a lot of returns, I returned everybody's money and they still banned me. Am I supposed to open 200 factory sealed boxes and try each unit out? I hope your guide can help me get back in the green. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I am a newby to this as well. I sold on Ebay for 14 years - has 100% feedback over 7000+ feedback. Last month I received the same letter, as it seems as eveyone else. They first said I was suspended for 30 days, so not knowing their policy not to list on your other page if one is on restriction. I listed and they sent me a notice for permanently restricted - they actually closed my newer account down. I cannot access it at all. The old account, I can still buy but not sell. They said it was because of infringement .. I can go into more detail if you reply - maybe you get me unrestricted?? Please advise about your short list Thanks

Comment

im interesting of your shortlist pm please

Comment

Hey Modee, interested in the short list. PM me when you get a chance.

Comment

Modee

Pleace check your PM

thx

Comment

Modee, I am interested in your tech support. Please check your private messages. I apologize if I misunderstood the forum rules, as I thought it was okay to pm you first without posting in any forums. Also, if you require members to purchase a copy of the Short List, that is fine. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,
                    I am interested in the Short List.
                    Thank you for your help.

Comment

I need tech support from Modee!

Comment

Hi,
                        I am interested in the Short List .

Thank you for your help Modee.

Comment

can someone help me get one of these,, i need one bad. cant even have a paypal i guess? any help for me?

Comment

i need a short list

Comment

Thanks for your time in setting up such a forum. I humbly request the "short list" in order to continue supporting myself and family.

Comment

PM'ed about "short list" and "tech support"

Comment

Working...
                                X