No announcement yet.

Bitcoin BTC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With bitcoin at over $13,000. seems like the run is over, right? Wrong! This is a fast moving freight train that is just getting started.

There will inevitably be ups and downs but the over all trend remains UP!

Part of bitcoin's allure is that it is seen as something that is not manipulated by Wall Street, something impatient Millennials may get their hands on and make money with, TODAY, not tomorrow.

Comparisons have been made with silver mining booms of the 1970s:
    Bitcoin Price Mimicking Trajectory of Silver in 1970s: Legendary Trader - CryptoCoinsNews
    but I think it is more akin to a counterculture movement that allows people to thumb their noses at traditional government and economics. As far as bitcoin's being valueless with no backing, let's remember that the US dollar has been off the gold standard since 1971, so what's backing the dollar up now? A trillion dollar President Grump deficit?
    JCT analysis: Senate GOP tax plan would add $1 trillion to debt - The Washington Post

This high velocity bitcoin movement reminds me of my long past gambling days, when I'd be high fiving my friends as the dealer busted over and over or dealt me winning hand after winning hand in blackjack. In between winners, I'd scream, to anyone who would listen, "Let me tell you what they can't stop?" so loud that the table would grow quiet.

"This." one of my friends would say finally, breaking the silence and smiling quietly while pointing at my winning hand and ever growing stack of chips.

Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Bitcoin is the Original and Best.

Bitcoin has consistently reached record highs over the past week despite some economists’ concerns about a bitcoin bubble. Meanwhile, other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Ripple were declining in value as of this morning.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

BTC futures start trading on December 10th - expect volatility, but I still expect to see BTC march UP over all in 2018.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Coinbase is now the most popular App on the Apple App Store.
          Download this: a Bitcoin wallet app is now the most popular app

Number of bitcoin users expects to reach 200 million by 2024
          Exponential Growth: Number of Bitcoin Users to Reach 200 Million by 2024

Modee Tech Support

Comment

So bitcoin futures have launched this evening mainstream on the CBOE. and futures on CME will launch December 18, 2017. *Yawn.

Typically a stock's price is not affected by options, rather, the options follow the stock's price. In other words, the addition of option trading to a stock does not typically move it around in any direction other than where it might have gone anyway. Tonight was no different. And in fact, BTC futures and options have been trading since June 2016, at Derebit, so really - this is nothing new, just the mainstream thrust of an existing story.

I still expect BTC to keep going up in 2018.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X