Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale: [SOLD] May 2003 Ebay - 16,941 FB 99.9%, $422,100. monthly limit + no limit PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: [SOLD] May 2003 Ebay - 16,941 FB 99.9%, $422,100. monthly limit + no limit PayPal

Ebay - United States Account
    Ebay #1
    Although this is a US account, the country may be changed to any country.
    Created May 2003
    16,941 feedback 99.9% (the negatives/neutrals on this account are mostly over a year old - it's pretty hard to imagine an Ebay with THIS much feedback without at least some other than positive feedback, you know how temperamental Ebayers can be:
    During past six months, there was 1 neutral FB
    More than six months ago, but during past year, there were 6 neutrals, 2 negative FBs)
    THIS ACCOUNT IS BEING USED FOR ONGOING SALES SO FEEDBACK IS CURRENT AND RISING DAILY - THIS IS A VERY ACTIVELY USED HIGH END EBAY ACCOUNT.

DSRs:
    Item as described: 4.9
    Communication: 4.9
    Shipping Time: 4.9
    Shipping and Handling charges: 5.0

US $422,100. / 11,240 item monthly sales limit

There was a brief selling restriction on the account in the distant past, because the account fell below standard rating. NO suspensions and no other issues with Ebay.

Account used to sell mostly name brand (all genuine) jeans, pants and accessories, also more recently, newspaper subscriptions.
    Total sales on account to date: over US $523,284. and rising.

PayPal - Business - United States account
    Created May 2003
    Fully Verified and confirmed with legitimate social security number attached. (Buyer will change the business name on this PayPal and add an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for the buyer's business.)

No PayPal limits.

This PayPal MATCHES the name and information in the Ebay - naturally, as they were all created by and belong to the same creator.

Rare opportunity to own established US Ebay and PayPal accounts together. These are all genuine, legitimate accounts created by the owner for the owner's own use, in the owner's name - these are not a stealth accounts. This owner is DONE with Ebay and PayPal and will no longer be on Ebay or PayPal at all - you will be assuming control of this person's identity for purposes of Ebay and PayPal for a lifetime. That is priceless. If you cannot understand how priceless that is, then these accounts are not for you.

At present the Ebay account has a $422,100. / 11,240 items monthly selling limit. Depending on what you sell, and whether it is deemed high risk by Ebay, a different selling or quantity limit, such as a quantity limit on certain categories of goods, may be imposed in the future. This means that based on how you treat the account, and what you sell, the limit could change. This is just the reality of Ebay.

Since this account has sold designer goods, at decent (NOT penny ante) prices, this account should be good for sale of about anything. If you treat it properly there is no question that the selling limits will be maintained if not increased!

As always, there are no guarantees that any accounts will remain up upon your use of the accounts (this all depends on WHAT you sell) - but with Modee tech support I will be there to help you as needed. I can provide tech support to help you transition PROPERLY into the accounts. Also, since my reputation is on the line, I will not sell you any improperly created accounts, and with sales from me, you will never have to worry about being scammed by unethical sellers who sell the account to you and then try to switch it back to them.

Modee has a strong presence on the web - I am going nowhere and my reputation means everything to my business, so I will remain here to support you after the sale.

The beauty of these accounts is that the OWNER AND CREATOR of them is standing by to do any needed phone verifications with Ebay/PayPal that may arise as you, the buyer, transition into the accounts. This way you are ASSURED of a smooth transition.

Another ALL IMPORTANT factor when you buy such an account as this at Modeeworld - I get an assurance from the owner/creator that he is DONE with Ebay/PayPal and that he will not create more accounts in the future, and will not retain any for himself. This is a factor that you will never find at any other place when you purchase an account, because after all - unless the seller (me, Modee) KNOWS the owner creator and may really PROVIDE that assurance, it is meaningless. THIS IS AN ALL IMPORTANT FACTOR because if you buy an account and then the owner/creator goes merrily on his way creating more accounts for himself, the end result will be disaster for you the buyer because as Ebay notices multiple accounts, selling entirely different goods being used in different parts of the world under different addresses, it will view your newly purchased account as an imposter and shut it down!

This is why when I sell an account I get a promise from the creator that he is DONE with Ebay forever. The creator is selling his Ebays/PayPal because he is done with Ebay. I look out for you the buyer - to give you an analogy, I don't just sell you a photograph I try to make sure you get the negative too so that it is never reproduced.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

I already have an established PayPal Marchant account in Australia (Also where I intend to use this account).

Is it possible to safely transfer this account to Australia and use my own PayPal account?

Please PM asking price.

Comment

Hello Sir Modee,

I'm really interested on this account.
      I've send to you a PM.

Regards.

Comment

Hello Modee, I sent you a PM about this. Is it still for sale?

Comment

I like the changes you made to site. Can you inbox me Modee about this account. Just shoot me your asking price in PM.

Comment

Pls PM me details. I am interested.. Thanks

Comment

Curious to know what the price range of this type of account is, I'm interested in acquiring something solid like this. Please send PM. Thanks

-Mike

Comment

PM sent requesting price and some more details, Thanks

Comment

is this still for sale?

Comment

Sold sold sold.
                    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                    X