Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale: [SOLD] 1998 created NO LIMIT Ebay account 4562 feedback 100% from early days Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: [SOLD] 1998 created NO LIMIT Ebay account 4562 feedback 100% from early days Ebay

Ebay - United States Account
    Although this is a US account, the country may be changed to any country.
    Created August 1998
    4562 feedback (100% positive except for some neutral and negative feedback from years ago, so will not count in ratings)
    Latest feedback within last month, more feedback within past six months.

DSRs:
    Item as described: 5.0
    Communication: 5.0
    Shipping Time: 5.0
    Shipping and Handling charges: 5.0

NO Ebay selling monthly limit

No suspensions on the account, ever. Couple of listings for vintage police badges were removed by Ebay many years ago.
    Account was used to sell mostly rare VHS tapes, sold an entire NASCAR store, sold an entire sporting goods store, antiques, collectibles, pretty much everything. Account has over $104,000. in booked sales.

This is a genuine, legitimate account created by the owner for the owner's own use, in the owner's name - this is not a stealth account. This owner is DONE with Ebay and will no longer be on Ebay at all - you will be assuming control of this person's identity for purposes of Ebay for a lifetime. That is priceless. If you cannot understand how priceless that is, then this account is not for you.

At present the Ebay account has NO monthly selling limit. This is partly because it is one of the original "first days of Ebay" 1998 accounts. Depending on what you sell, and whether it is deemed high risk by Ebay, a different selling or quantity limit, such as a quantity limit on certain categories of goods, may be imposed in the future. This means that based on how you treat the account, and what you sell, the limit could change. This is just the reality of Ebay.

Since this account has sold goods, at decent (NOT penny ante) prices, this account should be good for sale of about anything.

This is an Ebay offered without the PayPal (the PayPal is retained by the creator - and since Ebay and PayPal will be separate companies shortly
    Ebay is selling off PayPal - Ebay and PayPal will be separate companies once more - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    there will be no issues with your using this Ebay and the creator's continuing to use his PayPal).
    On this Ebay I would recommend using it with a merchant account, not with PayPal. I offer an inexpensive tech support on getting a merchant account and having it approved by Ebay. Nowadays you may integrate a merchant account directly into Ebay Checkout so that your buyers get the Ebay Money Back Guarantee, PLUS the buyer protection provided by their own credit card – in other words, by purchasing at Ebay through your merchant account they receive MORE buyer protection than with PayPal alone. By making this known in your listings, and including credit card merchant seals for something like Authorize.net and Compliance Assured at the top of your listings you will be able to sell to all Ebayers like gangbusters without the headache of PayPal Gestapo like surveillance.
    On my highest selling Ebay account I do not bother with PayPal at all – merchant account only!

As always, there are no guarantees that any accounts will remain up upon your use of the accounts (this all depends on WHAT you sell) - but with Modee tech support I will be there to help you as needed. I can provide tech support to help you transition PROPERLY into the accounts. Also, since my reputation is on the line, I will not sell you any improperly created accounts, and with sales from me, you will never have to worry about being scammed by unethical sellers who sell the account to you and then try to switch it back to them.

Modee has a strong presence on the web - I am going nowhere and my reputation means everything to my business, so I will remain here to support you after the sale.

The beauty of this account is that the OWNER AND CREATOR of it is standing by to do any needed phone verifications with Ebay that may arise as you, the buyer, transition into the accounts. This way you are ASSURED of a smooth transition.

Another ALL IMPORTANT factor when you buy such an account as this at Modeeworld - I get an assurance from the owner/creator that he is DONE with Ebay and that he will not create more accounts in the future, and will not retain any for himself. This is a factor that you will never find at any other place when you purchase an account, because after all - unless the seller (me, Modee) KNOWS the owner creator and can really PROVIDE that assurance, it is meaningless. THIS IS AN ALL IMPORTANT FACTOR because if you buy an account and then the owner/creator goes merrily on his way creating more accounts for himself, the end result will be disaster for you the buyer because as Ebay notices multiple accounts, selling entirely different goods being used in different parts of the world under different addresses, it will view your newly purchased account as an imposter and shut it down!

This is why when I sell an account I get a promise from the creator that he is DONE with Ebay forever. I look out for you the buyer - to give you an analogy, I don't just sell you a photograph I try to make sure you get the negative too so that it is never reproduced.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Hi, I'm interested. Can you write me? Thank you.

Comment

I'm interested, is this account still for sale

Comment

This account is pending sale.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Sold sold sold.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

how much was this sold for? just curious

Comment

If you are interested in an account, PM me privately on that subject. Thanks!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X