Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: [SOLD] 2000 US eBay & PayPal accounts, NO monthly selling limit, 2503 feedback, 100%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: [SOLD] 2000 US eBay & PayPal accounts, NO monthly selling limit, 2503 feedback, 100%

Ebay - United States Account
    Although this is a U.S. account, the country may be changed to any country.
    Created June 2000
    2503 feedback
    100% positive, (current and active daily selling on this Ebay)
    There were some negatives over a year ago on this eBay, but none count anymore (old feedback).
    Currently a bronze level POWER seller.

Average detailed seller ratings (DSR):
    Item as described 5.0
    Communication 5.0
    Shipping time 5.0
    Shipping and handling charges 4.9

This is one of the ORIGINAL earliest created, very solid Ebay accounts.
    Total sales to date on this account over $70,000. account is being actively used for continuing sales.
    No suspensions on the account, ever.
    Current limit on the account: NO limit.
    Account was used originally to sell computer products. More recently was used to sell all sorts of flea market types items, but has been used to list up to $20,000. motor homes as well.

PayPal - Business - United States account
    Created 2000.
    Fully Verified and confirmed with legitimate social security number attached.
    No PayPal limits.

This PayPal MATCHES the name and information in the Ebay - naturally, as they were all created by and belong to the same creator.

This is a BUSINESS PayPal. To use the PayPal, the buyer will need to attach a U.S. corporation or LLC, with an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for tax reporting purposes, and of course his own bank account and credit card (can be a gift credit card). Modeeworld will outline all of that for you during the transition for the sale.

Rare opportunity to own established US Ebay and PayPal accounts together. These are genuine, legitimate accounts created by the owner for the owner's own use, in the owner's name - these are not stealth accounts. This owner is DONE with Ebay and will no longer be on Ebay or PayPal at all - you will be assuming control of this person's identity for purposes of Ebay and PayPal for a lifetime. That is priceless. If you cannot understand how priceless that is, then these accounts are not for you.

At present the Ebay account has NO monthly selling limit. Depending on what you sell, and whether it is deemed high risk by Ebay, a different selling or quantity limit, such as a quantity limit on certain categories of goods, may be imposed in the future. This means that based on how you treat the account, and what you sell, the limit could change. Most likely because this was not long ago a NO limit account, the limit will go up if you sell more. This is just the reality of Ebay.

Since this account has sold a VARIETY of types of goods, at decent (NOT penny ante) prices, this account should be good for sale of about anything.

As always, there are no guarantees that any accounts will remain up upon your use of the accounts (this all depends on WHAT you sell) - but with Modee tech support I will be there to help you as needed. I can provide tech support to help you transition PROPERLY into the accounts. Also, since my reputation is on the line, I will not sell you any improperly created accounts, and with sales from me, you will never have to worry about being scammed by unethical sellers who sell the account to you and then try to switch it back to them.

Modee has a strong presence on the web - I am going nowhere and my reputation means everything to my business, so I will remain here to support you after the sale.

The beauty of this account is that the OWNER AND CREATOR of it is standing by to do any needed phone verifications with Ebay / PayPal that may arise as you, the buyer, transition into the accounts. This way you are ASSURED of a smooth transition.

Another ALL IMPORTANT factor when you buy such an account as this at Modeeworld - I get an assurance from the owner/creator that he is DONE with Ebay / PayPal and that he will not create more accounts in the future, and will not retain any for himself. This is a factor that you will never find at any other place when you purchase an account, because after all - unless the seller (me, Modee) KNOWS the owner creator and can really PROVIDE that assurance, it is meaningless. THIS IS AN ALL IMPORTANT FACTOR because if you buy an account and then the owner/creator goes merrily on his way creating more accounts for himself, the end result will be disaster for you the buyer because as Ebay notices multiple accounts, selling entirely different goods being used in different parts of the world under different addresses, it will view your newly purchased account as an imposter and shut it down!

This is why when I sell an account I get a promise from the creator that he is DONE with Ebay / PayPal forever. I look out for you the buyer - to give you an analogy, I don't just sell you a photograph I try to make sure you get the negative too so that it is never reproduced.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Please do send me the details , like how much minimum price the account holder is expecting?

Comment

I would like this ebay account. CAN PAY TODAY!

Comment

PM has been sent!

Comment

Im also interested in the account. or a similar account. Thank you.

Comment

Please Pm with details and a contact, very interested, and willing to pay today. Thanks.

Comment

By the way, if you're looking for a "deal" or something cheap, this account or anything like it is not for you.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Has it been sold? How would the new account holder get his money out? ie. transferring to a bank account that has a different name than the original eBay owner? Also, since monthly selling limits can change after acquiring it, how would the new owner increase the limits in the future? If by calling eBay to increase it, would they ask questions pertaining to the original 1st account holder? Thanks!

Comment

Magitrix, you ask "how would the new owner increase the limits in the future" but the account currently has NO limit? Please read the listing again all your questions are answered. Thanks!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Yes, I know but you mentioned that limits could change when a new owner takes control of the account even if it has no limit. If there is a change to selling limits after the new seller, then how would we be able to increase it again and what to say to eBay customer service (ie. if they ask questions related to the original owner) depending on the likelihood/possibility that it does..."( Depending on what you sell, and whether it is deemed high risk by Ebay, a different selling or quantity limit, such as a quantity limit on certain categories of goods, may be imposed in the future. This means that based on how you treat the account, and what you sell, the limit could change.)"

I understand you will outline the details during the transition of the sale, but I'm usually very leery when it comes to purchasing these type of things online. So that's why I ask a lot of questions to know the process and what to expect in the future beforehand since these are expensive accounts and I would want to get the most value out of an investment worth thousands of dollars...not knowing what to do if any problems arise would be a major blow and headache for buying an account for $10K+ especially if there's no refunds...hope you understand and don't get too annoyed.

Comment

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask via private message. Thanks!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Here is a screen shot of the current account status it is SOLID:
                        VA_Ebayacct.jpg

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I might be interested moodi in buying can you pm me price?
                          Thanks

Comment

We are motivated to sell this top end account, please contact via PM all interested buyers.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

how much this account costs please, I am interested about it and I will pay after knowing the price

Comment

Working...
                              X