Auctiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auctiva

Auctiva is fine if you use it simply to enable its scroll feature,but not to list.

Over time, if you use auctiva to list and rarely log in directly to EBAY, your account will be red flagged.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

By the way, as discussed on the forum, auctiva does NOT reveal your IP address to EBAY each time you remotely use it to access your EBAY, and make auction listings.

However, the FIRST time you use auctiva to get the token, your IP address WILL be revealed to EBAY. Not so much revealed really - it's just that you have to log into your EBAY for a moment to create the token, and authorize the third party access, so that is what you need to be mindful of.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Auctiva no longer free

Received yesterday.

Dear +++++++,

You are an important member of the Auctiva family. We are proud to have been able to provide you with our eBay listing and marketing tools for free. Because we value your business, we wanted you to be the first to know that, starting in July, our services will no longer be completely free.

We did not come to this decision lightly. This adjustment was difficult for us to imagine after four years of being a completely free service. We are dedicated to providing you with the best service for your hard-earned dollars. The e-Commerce landscape is constantly evolving, and it has always been our promise to you to provide a full e-Commerce solution that will meet your needs today, tomorrow and in the future. As a result, we will have to begin charging for some of our services.

Despite this adjustment, we remain committed to providing you with great tools at a great value and we've worked hard to develop pricing plans that will be affordable for all sellers.

We want to make this transition as easy as possible for you. We will begin implementing the necessary changes on our site to accommodate our new pricing structure during the first week of June. As a valued customer, you'll have 30 days to evaluate and select a pricing plan, and we'll even help identify your best plan choice.
      Fair & Flexible Pricing

With much time and careful consideration, we have developed five pricing packages to best meet the needs of the many different types of eBay sellers who use Auctiva.

We will help you select the plan that will offer you the lowest rates. If you are a smaller seller, we have a pay-per-use plan with no fixed monthly fee. Most customers who choose this plan will only pay a couple dollars per month. If you are a larger seller, we have affordable plans to fit your business model as well. We are confident that Auctiva is still the best value for you no matter what your business size.
      Your Best Plan Choice

If we have 60-90 days of eBay sales data for you, we have already done the math to identify your most affordable plan choice. Once the site is fully released you will find that plan marked for you in our plan choices along with the numbers we used to reach that conclusion¹.
      Where to Get Answers

No doubt, you will want to learn more about these pricing plans. You can view the new pricing plan comparison table here. We are also posting anticipated Q&A and a schedule for webinars in the community forums and monitoring them all weekend to help you get your questions answered.

Your business is very important to us. If there is anything we can do to ease this transition for you, please contact Customer Support.

Sincerely,

Jeff Schlicht CEO, Auctiva Corporation

¹Best plans choices are based on availability of eBay sales data > 60 days and if you had at least one listing in March 2009. We will take all listings and sales data from March, April, and May 2009 and average them. In the case of < 60 days of eBay sales data or no listing in March 2009, customer support will be available to help identify a best plan.

I use auctiva just for its scrolling feature lately, not even to list.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

If you've done tech support with me you know the pluses and minuses of auctiva. In brief, if you run a lot of EBAY accounts, it allows remote access to listing without constantly having to log into your account directly. This is particularly valuable for people trying to run accounts far away from where they are physically located.

On the minus side, remote access of any kind can be a flag to EBAY, especially if the account is never or rarely logged into directly.

The safest is to create a different auctiva account for each EBAY account. There was no reason not to do so when auctiva was free. Now that each auctiva account may have a cost associated with it, at a minimum make sure you delete all traces of the prior auctiva token when you create a new account.

Yes, you are better off with auctiva than turbo lister.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Auctiva scrolling gallery

By the way, I am using auctiva solely for the "gallery" that shows up and scrolls on all my listings. I am using it for nothing else.

My auctiva accounts have remained free so far.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I do not recommend auctiva at all. I use it only for gallery images, never for listing. If you choose to use it, use it the way I recommend in this thread. For more details - tech support.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X