Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Links to my online stores & my own websites embedded in Ebay auction listings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links to my online stores & my own websites embedded in Ebay auction listings?

From my understanding, it is impossible to put a link on my ebay auctions or ebay me page, to my online store. I was considering watermarking my images with my online store address. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can promote my on line store without violating ebay's policies? Since Prostores is owned by ebay, can my customers get linked back to my store with this type of store? The only idea I can think of is to get every email address of my customers as they purchase items and send them an email separately.

The bottom line is that Ebay will pull your auctions and suspend you if they find out about this.

You are allowed to input your email address in the listing, and you could set your email up to autorespond with details about your own website and such.

BUT you may not reference the email link in your listings as anything more than a simply "Email me if you have any questions" type of thing.

You could get creative and say create a website called modeeworld and make your ebay username modeeworld, etc. That way people might look up your Ebay username and end up at your website. But you may not direct Ebayers to your website via anything other than covert techniques.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post
      From my understanding, it is impossible to put a link on my ebay auctions or ebay me page, to my online store. I was considering watermarking my images with my online store address. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can promote my on line store without violating ebay's policies? Since Prostores is owned by ebay, can my customers get linked back to my store with this type of store? The only idea I can think of is to get every email address of my customers as they purchase items and send them an email separately.
      Any link to your web-site within your listing will not work and you can get suspended, Modee's Idea is the best and it works
      I get lots of customers from e-bay who look up the company name via the internet
      and land on my web-site when the names almost match.
      be carefull when listings same items on your web-site and on e-bay
      and the price for the items must be similar otherwise its another violation
      it is with Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post

marketing methods that work
        You can also gather all the -mails from customers via paypal and
        input them into a emailer software like email blaster create professional e-mail
        marketing campaigns and e-mail over 5,000 customers at once.
        this works good with Promotions.
        & Drives traffic to your web-site

Please remember the spam rules,and include

bottom of the campaign
        If you have been sent this message by mistake and would like to be removed from our mailing list , please follow the this link.

Comment

Email campaigns are a good idea, yes. Thanks for pointing this out.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X