Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am an ebay powerseller with almost 37,000 positive feedback and get very frustrated when buyers leave me negative feedback for no reason. What recourse do I have to get that negative feedback removed?

Comment

You can try the traditional methods - asking the buyers (nicely, of course) to remove the feedback, but when all else fails, there are less mainstream methods to handle all this, via tech support.

I have also developed a new method to get almost all negative feedback removed automatically, as it is posted. This method must be implemented before the auction's close - it is a safety measure.

The methods cannot be posted publicly for a variety of reasons, one of which is that if known, they would very quickly cease to work.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

How to get negative feedback removed

I have a un-wanted feed back due to a harassing buyer on eBay. Even tho they have proof that in emails and a in calls. They still wont remove this negative feed back. I also understand there policy about negative feedback. I just don't understand when knowing that the buyer did this and they could not do anything.

Comment

Feedback

Hi Modee

Can you please contact me. I would like to get an ebay member suspended please?

Thank you

Sarah

Comment

Setting up bad Ebayers for feedback removal - before the offensive feedback is left!

In my feedback removal tech support, I can also teach you how to act PROACTIVELY and SET UP a bad Ebayer who is about to leave you bad feedback, for the feedback removal process even before it happens!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee feedback removal - works!

I just had a negative and a neutral feedback removed on one of my own Ebay accounts. I followed the techniques in my own feedback removal guide, and it still works fine. Just a matter of getting hold of the correct ear at Ebay! (and, of course, Modee tech support methods)

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Got another Ebay feedback removed for myself today

It's getting easier lately to have feedback removed at Ebay. This was a neutral feedback with some bad comments from a bad buyer who falsely denied non-receipt of merchandise.

I set the buyer up in advance for feedback removal using my Modeeworld techniques.

Plus, I won the non-received case he opened with Paypal, and then had the feedback removed.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Feedback removal is alive and well

As we get feedback removed via Modee techniques, Ebay notifies:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fb_removal.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	70235

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Negative ebay feedback

I am interested in your method of preventing negative feedback, please get back to me as soon as possible

Thannks

Comment

Yeah me to about removing feedback how much does this method cost? I always call in to get them removed but at times there are feedback I can't remove. As in I sell products for working out. And people claim they didn't get muscles cause of it.

Any help with your method? All my auctions are BIN 3 days or GTC. Would this work on that also?

Comment

My feedback removal techniques still work. Not one of my accounts has a single negative on it, and between all of them I have thousands of feedbacks.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Feedback removal is still on and cracking using Modee tech support.

Sometimes you must attack the comment first,

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_COMMENT_removed_8_10_2022_redact.jpg Views:	0 Size:	202.6 KB ID:	97724

and then later keep working on it to have the feedback itself removed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fb_removed_8_10_2022_redact.jpg Views:	0 Size:	259.7 KB ID:	97725

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                          X