• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fees...I owe Ebay $70. Should I pay?

I am in debt with eBay... 70$

About my account:

Never Linked Bank Account

Never Linked my Credit Card... Only Used PayPal.

Now what could be some results of me not paying my debts?

Should I pay my debts? And Will I go into collection(s) even though I do not have any of my Credit Cards / Banks linked to my PayPal / eBay?

Thank You

If this account is in your real name, just pay the $70. It's not even worth investigating further the consequences for such a small sum.

Ebay account Restricted - unpaid fees - what will happen? Collection Agency? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Wouldn't mind... But you see... I'm 15 years old. I earned around 370$ and spent it all at once xD

How long can i stay in debt, until they will take actions?

Cause i still earn money off programs i create, but it's in small amounts.

Comment

Originally posted by dimabal10000 View Post
        I am in debt with eBay... 70$

About my account:

Never Linked Bank Account

Never Linked my Credit Card... Only Used PayPal.

Now what could be some results of me not paying my debts?

Should I pay my debts? And Will I go into collection(s) even though I do not have any of my Credit Cards / Banks linked to my PayPal / eBay?

Thank You
        You will go into collection if you do not pay this and it does show up on your credit rating

Comment

Going into collection is a hassle and some debtors will turn over the charged off account to the credit bureaus, just to punish you, before selling it to a credit agency. In other words, the damage to your credit may occur even before a debt collector other than the original creditor starts contacting you.

It's important to understand what debt collectors are - they purchase debt from the original creditor for below face value, and then try to collect it themselves. After a while, if they are unable to collect it, they sell the debt, at a further discount, to another debt collector and so on. Collection agencies usually don't bother with reporting your bad debt to credit bureaus because they figure that once they have done that, you have less incentive to pay them. As well, as noted, often the original creditor has already reported the debt for them.

Each state has specific statutes of limitation (SOLs) for how long a debt is collectible. Filing and serving a lawsuit within a certain number of years extends that SOL. (And recorded judgment ding your credit too.) But even after the SOL has expired for collecting on a debt, an unpaid debt may be reported to a credit bureau, although there are in turn federal SOLs for how long bad debt may appear on your credit profile.

There are specific techniques for dealing with creditors to makes sure that your credit profile remains or becomes clean as a result of settling your debt.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X