This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Tracking

Ok I think my situation might be a little different because I just want to get on one account without linking to another one that got suspended.
    Not several accounts at one time.

It's a long story but my sister was suspended for selling stuff for me while I was traveling, so technically it is my fault. I told her I would give her my good account to make up for it. Her husband is totally pissed off and threatening to leave over this (yeah he's an ass) and I'm trying desperately to fix it and I don't want to screw up something else. I feel terrible, I can't even eat over this.

The problem is that she wants to use this account on the same computer that she got suspended on. So I'm trying to figure out how to get her rolling on a good account on the same computer. She won't be getting on the old account at all. I just want to make sure I set this up right for her so this doesn't get screwed up.

I messaged Modee and he is busy. Can anyone please help me?

I have read this whole subject for hours on end but I'm still really confused. Especially since I just want to get on one account and not others at once and I just don't want to get this good account suspended.

Also, my sister and I both use a MAC. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. paypal can suck it

Well I have the most experience with Windows and Modee has the most experience with MAC.

With windows you can use the same computer and just create seperate windows user accounts and create a brand new stealth ebay/paypal account.

You'll also need to change your ip by using AOL dialup or by changing the ip on your modem.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Ebay Tracking

How in the F does eBay track you? I have several suspended accounts that have past due balances that were linked to my current account yesterday. But I am trying to figure out how that happened. I have a new computer, bought a verizon wireless USB modem so that my ip would not be linked, used my partner's wifes information for the new account with paypal and eBay, passed the Paypal initial limitation but got linked to my old eBay accounts. The only thing that I left the same was my shipping accounts with Fedex and USPS...so they have they same logins as my prevoius suspended accounts. Is that enough for eBay to link accounts?

Comment

does your ip address change every time you restart your modem or disconnect then reconnect

Comment

Im sure it does, it is the little usb modem you get from verizon...pretty sure that they provide dynamic ip's not static. But I have only used it on a seperate computer that is only used for this one ebay account and nothing else.

Comment

If you used your verizon modem for several different accounts including your suspended accounts than that's what linked you. Also don't use the same logins for your USPS and Fedex accounts.

Comment

I have only used the verizon modem for this one ebay account so the only link would have been the same shipping account. How can ebay find this information out? Is it stored in such a way on my computer where they can reference it? Now, if I pay the past due balances as they are only a month or so late, do you think that would remove the restriction?

Comment

One more thing, if I have a lot of traffic on my work router from different web domains...is that something that ebay can keep track of as well to suspend accounts?

Comment

No, the router wouldn't make a difference. Ebay/Paypal tracked you using cookies which are stored on your computer.

Comment

Ebay and paypal app on iphone

Hi guys, do you know if these track your IP or logins??

Comment

Ebay and paypal app on iphone

Hi guys, do you know if these track your IP or logins??

Comment

It is not recommended to login to ebay/paypal via your iphone.

Comment

Question about paypal ebay suspension please help

i got suspended like 5months ago cause im selling ****s on ebay and now i used my friend identity and we got busted after 1month cause i think i forgot to change the ip or delete cookies so now im looking for a new way to come back on ebay paypal/
                          i will go this Thursday to open an account at the bank and then i will create a new paypal and will link it with this bank account
                          and then i will open up a ebay account i will use a proxy since i cant change my ip address cause i got cable and my mac adress never changes.
                          My info is gonna be the same on paypal as my old suspended ebay account and ebay but will be invented.
                          I will delete cookies and everything in firefox using the clear recent history thing.
                          So my question is : Will i get suspended again using this method?

I wanna know if they gonna track me down with me using the same paypal info but not ebay.Cause if they ask me to verify identity on paypal im ****ed so i rather put my real info

HELP PLZ

Comment

Is there a way to track items location on ebay? I bought an item 14 days ago from Hong Kong. i am wondering if i can find its location. Thanks

Comment

Send a message to the seller and ask.....

Comment

Working...
                              X