Need help dropping paypal and switching to cartmanager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help dropping paypal and switching to cartmanager

Hello, I have an ebay account that I have been selling with since 1998, and my paypal account linked to this ebay account was just permanently limited. I no longer want to use paypal at all. Is it a advisable to continue to use this ebay account? If so, I would like to add cartmanager with the ability to accept google checkout, and credit cards through a merchant account. Should I go ahead and sign up with cartmanager, and try and see if ebay will allow me to list with a merchant account? If they refuse, then what? I know pre 11/07 accounts should work, but I don't know if my ebay account "was properly set up". I posed these questions to Modee, but he is unable to take clients for the next few weeks. Hopefully someone here can help! I really need to start selling on ebay again soon.
    Last edited by rbd555; 05-30-2010, 03:32 PM.

Did you get an email from ebay stating you've been suspended?

If so, then you can't use that ebay account and have to create a stealth account.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Hello, I was not suspended from eBay. I still have an active listing, even without a valid paypal account.

Comment

If that is the case then you probably didn't link your paypal account to your ebay account which is a very good thing.

Now you have an ebay account from 1998 so you can get a merchant account attached to it. You can use google checkout + cartmanager but you'll need Modee's tech support but he won't be available until a couple weeks. You can also try to attach any other merchant account to your ebay account by following their procedure.

But I suggest waiting for Modee to return.

Comment

So even though I have been receiving paypal payments all this time, I had never linked my paypal account to my Ebay account? That surprising, but it's great to hear! Even the tracking information added from Paypal was appearing in my ebay account, and I can still click "view paypal transaction" in my ebay account and it takes me to my limited paypal account.

Also, I just reread my PM from Modee, and it says he'll return in two MONTHS, not two WEEKS. I wonder what I could do in the mean time? I really need to start selling again right away.

Comment

If you weren't making automatic ebay seller fees payments via paypal then your account wasn't linked.

Well in the meantime you can gather all the required documentations needed to get the merchant account.

Comment

I have a new method that allows you to use a merchant account, such as cartmanager + Google Checkout, with Ebay even without Ebay approval, and even on brand new Ebay accounts. Contact me for tech support on this. Free yourself from the PayPal monster!
              Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
              Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X