Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does EBAY make a phone call - phone verification - for every new EBAY account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does EBAY make a phone call - phone verification - for every new EBAY account?

I made a lof ebay id for a long time.

I've never got calling from ebay company

I located in Korea,south

ebay everytime calling to registered number when we made ebay account?

Whatever we put any country or country's unique phone number?

EBAY calls when you try to SELL with the account, or try to make it a seller's (as opposed to buyer's) account, not usually before, although this is starting to change where they do a phone verification on a lot of new accounts lately:
    December 2009 - EBAY's new verification process for accounts? MC010 Anything New? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Any country? Only usa or canada?
      Another country is internation calling to ebay

Comment

I'd like to hear from our international members on this, but as far as I know, EBAY makes such a call for all new seller's accounts. PayPal calls too.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

i think ebay will call us except we already attach cc at our account...
          mine always like that...
          if i not put cc at the account...they sometime want to make call..
          if i already put the cc, that never happen

Comment

Actually I have 6 eBay accounts with 6 Paypal accounts with no limits on them ,but I work only on two of them right - others are back up ! Till that moments I have never received calls from ebay - I mean a real person to calls you , but I am receiving often a standard call from the Voice Machine when sometimes I post a auction and try to revise it for some stupid reason and then eBay told you that they do not recognize you Computer and need to call you to tell the 4 Digit Code to enter it in your account ! Another thing which happened to me on 2 NEW accounts is when I sometimes revise an auction it got me 30 Hold on posting in eBay for too much listing , even I have posted only 2 listings for example , so try not to Revise often on NEW accounts , don't rush when you make your auctions , and like Modee told me - ALWAYS HTML's (Dreamweaver) + Imageshack - IT IS GREAT - You will earn money from the beggining , without no doubt ! Best Regards !

Comment

Very nice. All good advice and information Magnificent.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

they make a phone call def for the 4 following countries
                US, canada, uk, australia (tho i m not 100% sure about aus)

Comment

call verification

yes they do in Canada too when you start selling. otherwise I never had a call only when paypal wants their money, then they call all the time (automatic call, sometimes ... please wait... and then a rep!). better not use your original number otherwise you get chased by them forever.

Comment

Ebay usually phones each account eventually. They also like to phone a dormant account that has suddenly started up use again.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                    X